Get married and then get rich, or get rich and then get married?

If you found out that you will definitely be successful and wealthy in 10 years, but no sooner, would you start looking for a female to be down right now or would you smash any and everything with no regards and be a bachelor until after you get the money?

discuss

Spoiler [+]
If you chose after, would you be insecure about the chick marrying you to get/only because you have money?

I would. I'd find mine now.

I stopped looking for love years ago but I would probably settle down with whoever was down from the beginning

You dont gotta be lookin for it, but it would certainly make you think twice about letting that good girl go to smash more rats.  

Originally Posted by CWrite78

rich, prenup then married

Problem with that is... She could still be marrying you just for your buying potential. Happens all the time. AND they be smashin on the side.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You dont gotta be lookin for it, but it would certainly make you think twice about letting that good girl go to smash more rats.  

CWrite78 wrote:

Problem with that is... She could still be marrying you just for your buying potential. Happens all the time. AND they be smashin on the side.

so either way im screwed. might as well have some fun while im rich then

Married people cheat the most

edit*
matter fact
I heard  marriage is the leading cause of divorce

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Married then get rich.

youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

thats how you know forsure .. shes wifey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Married then get rich.

youre a smart $%+#% today. id marry booch without hesitation if she is/was down for me through the struggles.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Huh?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Married then get rich.

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Huh?
lol my bad .. im watching friday after next and just quoted craig when he said " you a smart @*#$@ today "
roll.gif

Get rich first then marry someone with more money.
It's easier to get in with made money if you have some type of money
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom