GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

Man I saw the trailer and I didn't know if it was a real movie or not :lol:

Thought this was gonna be on some reverse Lakeview Terrace -ism. This is straight wild.

Thats the thing. Black people aint afraid of no ghosts and goblins. That's white people fear. To us, white people can be wayyyyyyyyy scarier that anything that hides in the shadows. Movie looks fire. Who is the star? I havent seen him before. I hope he kills it.

He's a British actor, but he was in Sicario he was Emily blunt partner
Ah! I knew he looked familiar. Looks a lot younger here.

So do they hypnotize and lobotomize black people?

I think it's a metaphor for brothers that get with white women becoming brain washed and selling out, like Charles Brakley, etc. The horror is on a psychological level imo. I'm sure there will be some violence and gore though.

^ Peele is half white and married a white woman himself. Why would he do such a thing?

Damn .. actually looks pretty good.

He was better than me after goin in yhe house and seeing a black maid and grounds guy. I would have left after that.

Will go check it out, will bring the wife with me.

First lil bit kinda hit home for me when i met all her fam in Montana. Remember talkin to my boy on the phone kinda the same way :lol: .. thankfully they all cool n nothin creepy

Last edited:
This trailer looks awesome and I wasn't expecting this at all. It's a lot more scarier cause this is a legit plausible scenario :lol:

Yooo thats where i recognized him from. Thats the ep when ole girl thought she was goin on a singing show right?

Whyd they stop producing that show, i actually enjoyed it.
Black Mirror season 3 part 1 is getting ready to drop soon

I have to comment again. The premise just looks extremely interesting to me. The scene that stood out is when dude approached the other black guy as a familiar face and went in to give him a pound and he guy grabbed his hand.

Such a deep scene. As the black guy that was accepted..as the token...there's usually only one. So he acts a certain way. So he knows everybody is watching his every movement and his reactions when he finally gets around another black guy. He's portrayed this character for so long, they watch to see how genuine it is. These people want to belong so much, they create a whole knew person in their own heads, either through brainwashing or their own personal need to fit in and bury who they actually are. Throughout the trailer it shows them cracking up and going crazy from the realization.

^ Peele is half white and married a white woman himself. Why would he do such a thing?

Because selling out isn't being multi-racial or being with a white woman. It's turning your back on your people. You can be both of those things and still ride for your folks.

Jesse-Williams-Thesource.jpg

636083753032170751-USATSI-9513106.jpg

Last edited:
We all get it, especially if youve been in this "meet the fam" scenario .... but youre about to take it there. Lets not take it there or thread will just get derailed and the movie doesnt wven come out for another 4 months

Thank you. I didn't want to be the say it.

When I met my exes parents..my voice went up a couple octaves. I don't even know how. My joint is naturally deep. Maybe, subconsciously to convey a feeling of 'safety' to them my brain made adjustments. I smashed their daughter all throughout their house though. Got dome in the kitchen while they were upstairs. Beat the yambs on the living room couch and floor. Slide off in the bathroom on the sink, and on the floor in the foyer. I played my part in front of them..but I was pure savage when they werent looking.

You want to scare black people..just show them what white people are really up to..

Back
Top Bottom