GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

I tried watching the first Conjuring movie and fell asleep :lol:

Last legit scary movie I watched was Night of the Living Dead.

all racial aspects aside, movie looke like more cheesy BS from the key and peele clowns.

theyre show, trash.

keanu movie, trash.

this movie, trash. not to mention it reeks of cornball brotherism's. much like everything that has to do with these 2. wonder why :rolleyes...

that being said, people seem to be eating up damn near anything thing that has to do with these guys which means hollywood will be greenlighting plenty more of this ultra corny ****.

you guys enjoy.
Just curious, what cornball brotherisms did you see? I'm not even quite sure what that means.:lol:

all racial aspects aside, movie looke like more cheesy BS from the key and peele clowns.

theyre show, trash.

keanu movie, trash.

this movie, trash. not to mention it reeks of cornball brotherism's. much like everything that has to do with these 2. wonder why :rolleyes...

that being said, people seem to be eating up damn near anything thing that has to do with these guys which means hollywood will be greenlighting plenty more of this ultra corny ****.

you guys enjoy.
Just curious, what cornball brotherisms did you see? I'm not even quite sure what that means.:lol:
Idk. Aries spears went on breakfast club talking that stuff and people seemed to latch on to it. I think Aries mainly had a problem with them. Cause they act "white"

Last edited:
If you think the substitute teacher bit on Key and Peele isn't funny then you're life is sad.

i dont think theyre wack dudes. just hit or miss. some of their stuff is hilarious. some is wild corny

I have no fear. And I'm constantly testing that theory. i havent been scared by a movie in..who knows how long. Most are so predictable, you know when the jump moment is coming and the antagonist is sus.

I'm always testing the odds though. I go to haunted houses, do all of that extra ****. When I go with people, I always lead and walk in front. I see crazy **** and be like 'what up doh'

i dont think theyre wack dudes. just hit or miss. some of their stuff is hilarious. some is wild corny

This right here, they got they moments dudes are talented as hell. Chappelle was and is a genius in comedy you can't really compare.

The Continental breakfast is just damn funny :lol:

Yea, there show is definitely hit or miss. The substitute teacher bit is hilarious, the racist zombies, the alien skit and the outer space skit calling their ol lady's the b word :lol: It's hard for them because they're on the same network that Chappelle was on which is tough to follow.

I have no fear. And I'm constantly testing that theory. i havent been scared by a movie in..who knows how long. Most are so predictable, you know when the jump moment is coming and the antagonist is sus.

I'm always testing the odds though. I go to haunted houses, do all of that extra ****. When I go with people, I always lead and walk in front. I see crazy **** and be like 'what up doh'

I said the same thing.

It's crazy....cuz I was a scary *** kid. But now, none of that sht phases me. Anybody got some good recommendations for truly scary movies?

I think this movie will be more disturbing or unsettling which is scary enough IMO. Nothing is gonna make you jump out your seat but it's gonna entertain

theyre show, trash.

keanu movie, trash.

this movie, trash. not to mention it reeks of cornball brotherism's. much like everything that has to do with these 2. wonder why
eyes.gif

you guys enjoy.
 I was with you until this. You didn't even see the movie to call it trash lol. And what is cornball brotherisms?

I think this movie will be more disturbing or unsettling which is scary enough IMO. Nothing is gonna make you jump out your seat but it's gonna entertain

Exactly.

At this age a good scary movie is one that entertains and keeps you at the edge of your seat.

It's not necessarily gonna have you 'scared' having nightmares and ish.

This is me too.

I got a boy who's the same way too. One year we went to one of those Horror Nights or Knotts Scary Farms things.

So you know how you got people jumping at you trying to scare you. My boy would just walk past them without flinching and these dudes got mad :lol:

I look back looking for my boy and they snatched him up through some secret door. I thought it was part of the maze :lol:

We finish the maze and my boy is sitting outside on a bench. They kicked him out the maze for not being scared :rofl:

This is me too.

I got a boy who's the same way too. One year we went to one of those Horror Nights or Knotts Scary Farms things.

So you know how you got people jumping at you trying to scare you. My boy would just walk past them without flinching and these dudes got mad :lol:

I look back looking for my boy and they snatched him up through some secret door. I thought it was part of the maze :lol:

We finish the maze and my boy is sitting outside on a bench. They kicked him out the maze for not being scared :rofl:

dawg...that's funny as hell lmaooo.

I thought those were two different actresses.
me too :lol: looked it up and was suprised two movies with the same plot concept came out the same year with the same actress .

sorta like no strings attached and friends with benefits that one year..the irony there is ashton and mila ended up getting married . they could have essentially just made it one film .

Last edited:
Matter of fact, Interstellar and The Martian both had Matt Damon stranded on a planet. They weren't released in the same year but came out within a year of each other.

Matter of fact, Interstellar and The Martian both had Matt Damon stranded on a planet. They weren't released in the same year but came out within a year of each other.

Matt Damon was in Interstellar?
Yeah he was one of the scientists that was originally stranded. He tried killing Matthew McConaughey's character to take his ship.

Back
Top Bottom