Get Reacquainted With Eric Maynor On Monday Night

p1.eric.maynor.getty.jpg

We all got familiar with Eric Maynor when he drilled the dagger vs Duke. No words can express my joy when Maynor drained the game winning jumper right inScheyer's face. I've been following him ever since. Now he's a senior, VCU's all time leader in points and assists, back to back CAA player ofthe year, and a man on a mission to get back to the big dance. Watch Mr. Maynor at his finest in the CAA final (7pm ESPN2)! George Mason is going to getvictimized by the Eric Maynor Show.

p.s.- Eric Maynor > Your Favorite PG. Maynor is the best PG in the nation. He's Chris Paul + 3 inches.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People laughed at me when I said Eric Maynor was going to be a good first round pick for a few teams. The kid could play and is going to be a really nice pro.

If he looses tomorrow night what are you gona do with a Curry/Maynor less tournament?

How did this kid fly under the radar for Major D-1 Schools? Grades or something?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

People laughed at me when I said Eric Maynor was going to be a good first round pick for a few teams. The kid could play and is going to be a really nice pro.

And they STILL are laughing.

He's a BUM.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

If he looses tomorrow night what are you gona do with a Curry/Maynor less tournament?
losing is not an option for Maynor. the REAL question is: what are you gonna do with a G-Town/Siena less tournament?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

And they STILL are laughing.

He's a BUM.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

a bum isn't projected to be a first round pick. he still has a great chance to boost his stock to lottery pick status if VCU makes noise in the tourneylike they did 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How did this kid fly under the radar for Major D-1 Schools? Grades or something?
not sure. but i know part of it was because he didn't have a consistent jumper. i bet that game winning jumper vs Dukes was extra sweetbecause he's from ACC Country and they passed on him. now Maynor's jumper is money.

curious question: is the scar on Scheyer's cheek from the VCU game? i've always wondered about that. Maynor and the Rams roughed Duke up:

340x.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best PG in the country? A taller Chris Paul?

Looks like I'll finally break in that "Ignore" feature after all.

1) The only thing Maynor and Paul have in common is that they're both black...
2) There are at least 5 PGs in this draft class that'll get drafted before Maynor...
3) I hope every mid-major takes an L the first weekend of the tourney so you'll stop jock riding whichever one is hot at the time...

the last time VCU/GMU met in the finals, Maynor OWNED the final minutes. Maynor scored 9 straight points to propel VCU to the victory. i expect some moreMaynor magic tonight. it's not all Maynor though, Larry Sanders is a FREAK of an athlete! he's a force (if he can stay out of foul trouble).

1) The only thing Maynor and Paul have in common is that they're both black...
laugh.gif

And from NC. And wear #3. That's it.

And gon' head w/ all that Duke !#$@. No one is trying to hear about the past.
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom