Get your Facebook stalking on

Damn.. now my ex is gonna know i was stalking her face book to make sure she's still doing bad 

Last edited:
People still go on facebook?
im saying . . . IG is whats on right now . . . but FB owns it right so they winning either way

that being said i did log in for the first time in a year and instead of finding dirty private pics or something i found pics of broads from like yeeeeeeeeeears ago . . . looking hurt . . . 
sick.gif

crazy how a person might have more photos of them on myspace, facebook, and IG at this point than they do physical photos . . . 

Me and my boys have a group chat on FB and on the daily I would post series of pics of females they were mirin or know of from parties or social introduction on campus, but don't know their full name. I got so damb efficient with it that all I needed was a name of a mutual between us and description of the broad and it would take no time to find a mutual of a mutual friend or something and dump the links for them to drool over. This auto-retrieve def gona make it easier to pull up any broads with fewer clicks.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So yall are really just not going to answer the, "How does someone track who looks at their page" question. :lol:

Hopefully this doesn't backfire
laugh.gif
it's all fun and games until they make it so you can see who has searched you . . . FB reaching for ways to make people stay, it's becoming a glass house  

Logged on for the first time in a while to do some creeping today and its like a graveyard lol weird to see a social network so desolate . . . wanna see what my Myspace looks like but i forgot the Password

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom