My ex seems to be doing okay.....

Not sure if regret :\

Edit: 1500th post, is about #her ForeverAlone.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't work.

Zuckerberg lets advertisers stalk us but we can't do it
mean.gif
you're being preyed upon...

Didnt need this since my ex is facebook friends with everyone in my family but me. I just use on of their accounts to stalk.

Didnt need this since my ex is facebook friends with everyone in my family but me. I just use on of their accounts to stalk.

Stop stalking your ex, it's pathetic.

I got to cause she still call's with her BS. I use FB cause she will say one thing and he FB will say another.

She's your ex, man.

Who cares what her FB says and what she calls you about.

Well you dont have to give a damn, but I do.

Omg bra lmaoo I'm dying over right now

this chick I've been talkin to is in a relationship n her baby daddy went to our college before...thanks facebook for puttin me on game

I feel kinda lame cuz i kinda liked her..but this **** is hilarious it all makes sense now

Damn she's scandalous

Last edited:
Well you dont have to give a damn, but I do.
My ex use to do that ****. Even when i wasnt talking about her, she would make a status talking flatout **** about me.

Saw it, called her a idiot, her current bf got into, dude almost got shot the same day. All because she wouldnt mind her business, even when it wasnt about her.

Sort of related, but can an Instagram account be traced back to the phone where the account was created off the app? If you provide a fake phone number would people be able to?

My friend is wanting to create a fake Instagram account just to post creep comments on pics. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom