Getting a fat check(s) appreciation

Damn well today i got paid from 2 jobs, one 325$ the other 155$ + 2 75$ mail in rebate checks came in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw im 18, this is what I call a good day

I read the title as "Getting at fat chick(s) appreciation"
laugh.gif

But yeah, getting my check is most def appreciated.
pimp.gif

I read the title too fast, I thought you said that you like fat chicks and that they were appreciated

pimp.gif
appreciated. cant wit till next week i did 80 hours and i get hollidaypay o boy o boy i cant wait iz gunna be fat!!
grin.gif

Picking up my last paycheck tomorrow. Better look nice. I need to find a new job too.
smh.gif

word, I get direct deposit on my day off and noticed I got 3 deposits from my job. 40 hour paycheck w/ 2 holidays pay
pimp.gif
+ Unused personal days + X-Mas bonus = Very Happy Individual

lol, i never really kept a job for more than a month to enjoy the "fat cake" per-say But i made decent amount of cash in a short time -

Working retail at a clothing store for such a short time , i ended up with almost 600 in 3 weeks at the age of 17 hahah - that was my plan after all, neededsome shoes that bad.

man definitely appreciated back in feb I cashed a 18k whopper from the closing on my house. gotta love those 0's

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I read the title as "Getting at fat chick(s) appreciation"
laugh.gif

But yeah, getting my check is most def appreciated.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read it the same way, I was like HUH?

I'm pissed off, I was supposed to get a fat check but ummm.....

out of $2999 i got $1999 after taxes, ridiculous. Freakin uncle sam...

How about a "They take too much taxes out of my paycheck UNAPPRECIATION" post

I just got a Job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait for my FAT CHECK plus i will be free this whole semester so i canget as many hours as possible
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

for a sec, thought the same thing Mr Fizzy Womack...haha

but yeah, getting fat paychecks always awesome, especially around the holidays!

Originally Posted by javier5857

Damn well today i got paid from 2 jobs, one 325$ the other 155$ + 2 75$ mail in rebate checks came in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw im 18, this is what I call a good day

Damn i thought i was the only one lol...Too bad my whole check went to Bills today
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom