getting a phone # with a house address?

Someone somehow got into my yahoo email and changed the info on my amazon and ordered a bunch of crap. i called amazon and they gave me the account info butwouldn't give me the phone #. what can i do to get it?

the info is
STEVEN MORPHEW
7464 county rd #9
miltport alabama 35576
darkdaxter205@yahoo.com

help me out NT
happy.gif

0 Results matching "Steven Morphew, Millport, AL, 35576".

theres only one steven morphew in Alabama in Huntsville

nothing on google street view
mad.gif

This _ ordered 20 ps3s and a bunch of other @!$$. thank god my credit card company knew it wasn't me

What a greedy $@%*%@%
laugh.gif
Why would you put your real info? Stupid. I would contact the authorities and let him get arrested. Credit Card fraud is no joke andchances are you're not the only person he scammed.

Call the cops.

Message all of his facebook friends how much of a scam he is and ruin his name.

I've added him on facebook, fyi.

Let's catch this perp.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What a greedy $@%*%@%
laugh.gif
Why would you put your real info? Stupid. I would contact the authorities and let him get arrested. Credit Card fraud is no joke and chances are you're not the only person he scammed.
yeah...that'll scare the %!@$ out of him...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

what exactly did he order?
20 ps3's
5 xbox
1 32" samsung lcd
bout 100 blurays
and 2 160gb ipods

so your credit card refunded you the money, but did he actually get the items? just curious. And I would help you right now, but I don't feel like doingdetective work... at least not right now at this moment.

20 ps3's
5 xbox
1 32" samsung lcd
bout 100 blurays
and 2 160gb ipods

so your credit card refunded you the money, but did he actually get the items? just curious. And I would help you right now, but I don't feel like doing detective work... at least not right now at this moment.
He made the order this morning.. but payment was put on hold since the shipping address and name were different.

then i got this email.

Thanks for visiting Amazon.com! Per your request:

The e-mail address associated with your account has been changed. The old address was*****http://us.mc639.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=edgarcorrea1@yahoo.com The new address is darkdaxter205@yahoo.com.

You have successfully changed your password.

Originally Posted by june0kang

Is it legal to post up someones info like that on the net?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that's prolly dude there[/color]
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Anywho call the cops...no need for some "ignorant people" type stuff, call the cops[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Take legal action...get em while you got em....dude didnt care when he hacked your #+@$ and spentdamn near 10000 on #+@$[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Take legal action...get em while you got em....dude didnt care when he hacked your #+@$ and spent damn near 10000 on #+@$[/color]
Can i though? Moms told me since nothing was shipped out or charged to me i can't really do much.

20 ps3's
5 xbox
1 32" samsung lcd
bout 100 blurays
and 2 160gb ipods

so your credit card refunded you the money, but did he actually get the items? just curious. And I would help you right now, but I don't feel like doing detective work... at least not right now at this moment.
He made the order this morning.. but payment was put on hold since the shipping address and name were different.

then i got this email.

Thanks for visiting Amazon.com! Per your request:

The e-mail address associated with your account has been changed. The old address was*****http://us.mc639.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=edgarcorrea1@yahoo.com The new address is darkdaxter205@yahoo.com.

You have successfully changed your password.

Usually people make a post when they dont get their money back...............and who still uses yahoo as a main e-mail account...........gmailFTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Take legal action...get em while you got em....dude didnt care when he hacked your #+@$ and spent damn near 10000 on #+@$[/color]
Can i though? Moms told me since nothing was shipped out or charged to me i can't really do much.
yea you can thats just like sayin just cuz i didnt get away with it mean its the same as not tryin

people go to jail for planin stuff he actually did it just didnt work

Back
Top Bottom