Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Shoefreak
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Ricky my famb, she was a cute 8.0 - 8.5, I live alone, but my boy was over kicking it so it was four of us together, but my boy was on the phone caking most of the time, I think she wanted me to chase, but hell i didn't talk to her long enough to know if she was worth the chase

Oh well, one monkey don't stop no show

well there ya go, famb... solo dolo w/ ya own crib, which means you have some sense of what's going on in this world... 
plus, i'm pretty sure ya homegirl talked you up...

just max it and relax it... since she's cool w/ ya homegirl, you're going to bump into her again...

it may not be the first time, or the second time, but she's going to say something to you...

that's when you just play her to the left... 

YOU KNOW you got a chick in the bag when every text has an "lol" in it... 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

In love in only a couple of months
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Love, so many people use your name in vain
laugh.gif
Well not love, but i don't know a better word to represent a high level of like and affection. But the hell do you know?
indifferent.gif
You right 
tumblr_lwvp3sbaQX1qii6tmo1_500.gif
who that? 
Her crying face is just so captivating 
devil.gif

They all wanna be twitter, instagram girls, showing a fake life that aint theres looking for attention..straight up basketball wives, have fun with them but don't wife! trust me I've learned my lesson the hard way and i've seen the light! I'm 28 and a professional guy, college educated....only take the ones seriously who take you seriously, a GF type nowadays MUST have something real going on in their life, a real job, a real career they need something serious to wake up too each and everyday, cuz if they waking up everyday at 2 in the afternoon & tanning all day you got a problem....she won't be serious about you...

famb...
happened again

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
got this older chick number (she lives in my apartment) w/ MASSIVE BUTT. she tells me to call her so we can hang. i call twice... NO RESPONSE. she sees me and tells me to come over... i'm like "nah... you playing" she tells me she's just really busy, asks me why i didnt just come by her apartment, and wants me to swing thru tonight... i wait a few hours and swing thru... she doesnt even answer the door... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

famb...
happened again

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
got this older chick number (she lives in my apartment) w/ MASSIVE BUTT. she tells me to call her so we can hang. i call twice... NO RESPONSE. she sees me and tells me to come over... i'm like "nah... you playing" she tells me she's just really busy, asks me why i didnt just come by her apartment, and wants me to swing thru tonight... i wait a few hours and swing thru... she doesnt even answer the door... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damb famb...she played you with tha yambs...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by raichu098

famb...
happened again

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damb famb...she played you with tha yambs...
30t6p3b.gif

man i seriously dont get it

famb...
happened again

mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats cold

So me and my boy were supposed to go to a Dodger game this upcoming Tuesday. His shift changed to he can't go. I hit this chick up on FB that I haven't spoken to since college. I ask her is she wanted to catch up and go to the game. She's like, yeah, let's catch up. I've never been to a game before! This was on Friday. Why can't she just tell yes or no so I can find someone else to go?

How about getting a number from a cute chick.

only to go on a date expecting them

and its some other chick

that looks like a line backer from the Colts.........

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

How about getting a number from a cute chick.

only to go on a date expecting them

and its some other chick

that looks like a line backer from the Colts.........

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I just died laughing

Originally Posted by theNextPuff

They all wanna be twitter, instagram girls, showing a fake life that aint theres looking for attention..straight up basketball wives, have fun with them but don't wife! trust me I've learned my lesson the hard way and i've seen the light! I'm 28 and a professional guy, college educated....only take the ones seriously who take you seriously, a GF type nowadays MUST have something real going on in their life, a real job, a real career they need something serious to wake up too each and everyday, cuz if they waking up everyday at 2 in the afternoon & tanning all day you got a problem....she won't be serious about you...

girls like this exist at 28? thats a serious question...

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

So me and my boy were supposed to go to a Dodger game this upcoming Tuesday. His shift changed to he can't go. I hit this chick up on FB that I haven't spoken to since college. I ask her is she wanted to catch up and go to the game. She's like, yeah, let's catch up. I've never been to a game before! This was on Friday. Why can't she just tell yes or no so I can find someone else to go?

i'm confused...she said yes...what makes you think she might not go? have you two already set up when/where to meet or anything?

No worries here, she said yes bro. Stop beating around the bush, get her number, and make moves. 

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

No worries here, she said yes bro. Stop beating around the bush, get her number, and make moves. 

My bad, I forgot to mention that last message from her was asking what day the game is. I responded with Tuesday, are you free? That was the last message I got from her on Friday.

Has happened to me a few times. Two weeks ago I was at a bar with my friends, we were literally walking to the exit to leave when this girl approached me and told me she thought I looked like a model, I
laugh.gif
' ed and said thanks and kept it moving. My friends gave me a
indifferent.gif
and said one of the hottest girls in the bar just hit on you, go talk to her before we leave. So I go talk to her, make some small talk and flirt a little bit and tell her I have to go, she gives me her number and tells me to text her, I tell her I will and leave. I texted her 2 days later, no reply. Why give me the number in the first place? I'm not mad, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

You know whats funny?.. These Birds post the screen shots of yall sending back-to-back-to-back "Hey beautiful"..."Whats up"..."Busy?" texts on Instagram
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they tag the pic with "#TheThirst"
laugh.gif
no damns given

the even funnier part is when the chick im smashin shows me the thirst texts she gets from these desperate dudes 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  like these cats are clueless

Back
Top Bottom