GETTING AN EBAY BUYER TO PAY vol. LIKE A BAWSE

Saw this on a friend of a friend of a friend's facebook. Enjoy, NT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

t0ssr7.jpg

Edit: Profanity removed. Late pass added. My B.

Spoiler [+]

rivtl3.jpg

That's amazing, props to your friend of a friend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hate eBay buyers who pull that crap on me
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
 i don't think it was wrong i think it taught that nasty woman a good lesson!
and got her to cover a partial of the ebay fees 
pimp.gif

That's what you call Payback. However, the lady have the information about where you live and stuff like that so that could be a problem.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

That's what you call Payback. However, the lady have the information about where you live and stuff like that so that could be a problem.
Dont matter
if anything Ebay auctioneer will win the dispute.... so he gets his money

how?

This doesnt sound real plus I dont think you can contact the winner of an auction , you bid and lost on til feedback between the seller and the winner is exchanged.

I know because I tried to contact the winning bidder on an auction I lost a few years ago and I couldnt contact them, maybe its changed now.

Originally Posted by doosta45

how?
When you win an auction, ebay sends out the seller's address.

Originally Posted by doosta45

how?
When you win an auction, ebay sends out the seller's address.
what is she gonna do? honestly. if she threatened to do something to me or show up at my house id punch her square in the face for trying to waste my time on ebay then dare come to my house.

Back
Top Bottom