Getting caught cheating on your Girl UNAPPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good story for you NT'ers. I been with my girl for about a year and a half and cheated on her one time about a week after we made it official with somechick. This chick was a friend of my best friends girl. So lets fast forward to last week. My boy gets caught up with his chick and some other jumpoff, So hischick starts bugging out going all Thin Line Between Waiting to Exhale Obsessed on him. So his chick new I had a girl. Not when I smashed her homie, but amonth after. So his chick decided that misery loves some damn company, decided after a year and a half to hit my girl up on FB and tell her what I did backthen and have her contact the chick I smashed. In the past year and a half me and my girl have grown extremley close and are practically inseperable. Shes andthe crib every night and we do everything together. And Honestly I wouldnt cheat on her again and havent had the urge to. It's not the man I am today. Ijust hope she can realize that. Bended knee FTD here I come.

thats why i never got into facebook n myspace, too much info gets put out there

wow that girl foul for snitching like that....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

The hell you cheating for in the first place?

When I did cheat honestly I wasn't ready for a relationship and was not sure about us. It was a dumb drunk horny decision.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

you put as much info as you want to put. no one forces your hand.

Originally Posted by AreYouDeeWhy

When I did cheat honestly I wasn't ready for a relationship and was not sure about us. It was a dumb drunk horny decision.

don't use that excuse to her lol.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I bet you had the queezy feeling in your stomach, shook as hell

My stomach was in my neck for two days. You must have got caught before.
Been there done that, this chick was calling me asking me blatant as ever if I was gonna come smash she then proceeded to hit my ex up and tellher I was coming. In turn my ex called me pissed and ended it so I figured since she dumped me I might as well get something outta the deal.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ToMa630

you put as much info as you want to put. no one forces your hand.

not true. sometimes other people post stuff on your wall that you dont want other people to see.

i myself stopped messing with facebook/myspace a while ago
grin.gif
grerw out ofit

Originally Posted by Essential1

don't use that excuse to her lol.

I think she pretty much knows that. Our relationship is is 100% different now than it was then. I'll leave out the horny talk though..

Tell your girl it happened around the time y'all got together and you didn't feel it was necessary for her to know. If she's reasonable that wouldbe enough but knowing how most girls are it probably wont be. That's all the advice I can really give

So his chick decided that misery loves some damn company, decided after a year and a half to hit my girl up on FB and tell her what I did back then and have her contact the chick I smashed.

2aj965u.jpg

213masg.jpg

[Buns]**!+@ IS LYIN'!!!!!!!!!!!![/Buns]

Back
Top Bottom