Getting Caught Cheating

Well NT... I cheated on my test today and got caught...
tired.gif

Thes sad part about it was that the day before the test he told the class he already caught someone in the other class cheating

and had a suspected cheater(me) in my class..

My dumb !!+ used the same technique as the first test and got caught..

And the worst part about it the !%$% that was on the cheat sheet wasnt even on the test.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I went to him like a man though and accpeted the 0 atleast I didnt get kicked out the University...
pimp.gif

Can someone make me a Show your Rage picture involving cheating that would cheer me up
tired.gif

Hey, I cheated on a couple of my test to be honest Microsoft Word on the Cell FTW. But hey you learned a lesson. Just take it as food for thought.

Naw it was Information Systems exam all essay...

And i had a note card folded twice over with info ..it was in my lap because the table

has a metal plate in front of it so normally all u can see is my feet (if you were him)

This test he sat in front of the class and from the top of the table and the metal plate there is a 2inch gap so he saw it..

And he let me finish the TEST!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Show your Rage picture involving cheating that would cheer me up
tired.gif
That would be a gooood one
laugh.gif

Forreal tho, [Guy from the T-mobile commercial] What a Drag duuuuuuude [Guy from the T-mobile commercial]

i dunno why folks be like, IN COLLEGE THOUGH?

more people cheat in college than hs if you ask me.

if it was one of them big lecture classes, it was a wrap. some student helper walkin around aint helpin. kids were creative as hell. cheat sheets in the snugboston red sox hat.

this is when black and white students really united, ON TEST DAY.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Naw it was Information Systems exam all essay...

And i had a note card folded twice over with info ..it was in my lap because the table

has a metal plate in front of it so normally all u can see is my feet (if you were him)

This test he sat in front of the class and from the top of the table and the metal plate there is a 2inch gap so he saw it..

And he let me finish the TEST!!!
frown.gif
smh

-

Last edited:
I just didnt have the time...working 3 jobs and having a new aprtment with bills is taking its toll on me...
tired.gif

Food4Thgt wrote:
I just didnt have the time...working 3 jobs and having a new aprtment with bills is taking its toll on me...
tired.gif

you should of told the teacher your situation. Believe it or not, some of them do care, and they will help you out. Ya know?

If you would of talked to him/her, he could of let you reschedule ya know.

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

nr0fut.jpg

"You know you done $+*+%# up right??"
BTW, that's what happens when you rep Richmond
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I rep 757 too Im in school out here...But yall are some Bammas..

Back
Top Bottom