Getting Caught Up FTL

So the other night me and my boys were at the bar and one brought up a story from a few years ago. Basically I had been messin with this one shorty for a good 4 months (no relationship). She was cool, and basically into whatever I was trying to do so I was able to keep her around for a while. Too keep a long story short, I start talking to another girl and after the first date I see her in a FB picture w/ girl #1. Played it cool for about a month until I ran into them BOTH at a party when they tried to call me over simultaneously. Needless to say I WAS OUT. Ended up telling them both seperately that I had no idea they were friends and they had no reason to THINK that I was lying anyway. Don't really have those problems anymore as I'm in a relationship now... But it was funny to revisit it lol.

Anybody else got any similar stories (or better ones with a worse fate lolol)?

ive learned that the best thing to do when you get caught up by the yambs.

is to straight OWN it...

most times, chicks just want you to feel as bad as they do... that's why they'll keep bringing it up.

the quicker you dismiss it, the quicker they'll start to see that them bringing it up over and over ain't phasing (fasing?) you

trying to run away from it always led to worse times.

I've had two chicks try to confront me several times, like at school or parties, or even my house...

this can be remedied though...

by letting these yambs know what's good upfront....

Last edited:
I met this girl over the summer and we had somewhat of a relationship going for a few months by winter we only saw each other randomly. During this winter time I met this other girl and saw each other for a few weeks before she invited me to her house. I finally took the invitation while her parents were away and when I knocked on her door, the sister (girl that i was randomly seeing now) answered. Talk about awkward ... was trying to do it big (engaged in a 3some) before they kicked me out the house. LMAO!

Last edited:

is to straight OWN it...

most times, chicks just want you to feel as bad as they do... that's why they'll keep bringing it up.

the quicker you dismiss it, the quicker they'll start to see that them bringing it up over and over ain't phasing (fasing?) you

I've had two chicks try to confront me several times, like at school or parties, or even my house...

Agreed. In my situation though, it wasn't that shorty thought we was headed into a relationship. She knew I talked to other females, but there's no way in the world to smooth over "I was trying to smash you and ya close friend purposely." Especially when still tryin to smash the one I didn't. Ended up having to pass her off to a friend though.

The worst happened sophomore year of college. This butterface chick had been frequenting the parties at my place for a few weeks (we'd have people over 2-3 times a week) and I was pretty good friends with one of her girlfriends. One night I got sloppy drunk, jumping on couches and what not, and ended up dancing and making out with ole girl. Nothing else happened that night, but everytime from then on she would come over she would make sure that she said something to me and would try to flirt. While her body was tight, she had a chin like Jay Leno and those Tracee Ellis Ross eyes so I just wasn't that into her.

One of those party nights, me and a few people were hotboxing my room (I lived with a few teammates, but I was the only black dude and weed smoker in the house, so my room was typically the smokers room) and she barged in. But my room was packed full of people, so I told her I'd come and get her after we finished (I had zero intentions of doing so.) As soon as the last person left my room, I closed the door and was in the process of locking it when I feel this chick come up from behind me and whisper "Nuh uh uh," take my keys, and literally shove me in my room onto my bed. At that point I figure I just gotta take the L, but I'm not trying to penetrate, so I tell her to slide me that awesome jawsome. After reasurring her I would warn her about 4 times, I just let off with no warning while she's still down there. She got heated and left my room to go to the bathroom, and I just sulkingly leave my room, lock it, and head out to another chick's house. Got it in for the second time that night :pimp:

The next day she sends me a series of essay-texts talking about how she was sorry she left, and how much she wanted me to reciprocate some "tongue action" ( :smh: ) sometime soon. I show my teammates, and someone eventually snitched on me. ( :smh: :smh: ) After someone named names, ole girl showed up to my house on a random Wednesday, cussed me out in front of some people, and stormed out. The other girl caught wind of it, and she stopped messing with me too. For about a week I was heated, but at the end of the day I was trying to stunt too hard to the wrong people.

View media item 415923
Most Recently:

:lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I remember when i left my phone at this broad apartment one night and she text/called damn near every chick in my phone book, call and text log :smh: ...i acted like it wasn't nothing when questioned and was still able to keep a few on the team

is to straight OWN it...

will work 99.87451% of the time

I used to talk to this chick with big knockers and another with a big buttom. Both of them drove so if I ever needed company they would show up with the quickness.

It got complicated when they started tagging me on Facebook. They hit each other up and started talking mess. I told both of them that the other one was crazy and that I didn't talk to the other one no mo. Lol they both 3 wayed me and said I had to pick one. I dropped both of em like a hot potatoe.

man recently got caught up this chick tried to say i played her when we were never in a relationship :smh:

talkin about i see how you are acting nice at first until you get what you want so you talking to -insert chicks name here- now huh :rofl:

i always deny it tbh but if i know theres no way in hell im getting out ill just own up to it and act like a sucker :rofl:

Last edited:
^^^Mant the FB back in the day used to be having dudes caught up...getting tagged in photos, relationship status', wall comments n all that bs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom