Getting deaded for being too foward...

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Y'all cant take a break from clowning huh?

Anyways the advances were nothing extreme, it was her first relationship so she thought it would play out a certain way, I'm not knockin'em down like some people on this board claim to, I consider myself very respectful, I guess I let it get out of hand.

She's 18, I handled it like she had experience
smh.gif
Damn feel for you.
PICS?????

Good thing there's like 1001230123 billion other females out there... She ain't feelin you, keep it moving who cares it's not like there's a shortage of females out there.

U always treat them regular don't make any moves until she makes one then u in the cooch son. That's rule #1

Im not even going to say anything.... next time don't get in a relationship before smashing
d4f156e08a5037d784c243f7e48364d0c4cdfbf.jpg

anyways OP, stop stressing over it. Not every girl is going to take your "advances" in a good way. So its on to the next one who is..

Cmon guys, Even though we always say it, It's not always
that easy to just "move on to the
next one" if you love the girl, keep going a
fter it, but if nothing comes out of it, you HAVE to
move on bro

Because you don't wanna be on some stalker type *%%!
laugh.gif

Why do Pandas have to be so damn adorable? smh.

OP, being a virgin doesn't mean she is a good girl, she just hasn't found someone to get her open. I wouldn't trip dude, you'll know a relationship is right when you're at an equilibrium with someone.

I appreciate the mature input, but I really made this thread to ask if anyone else got broken  up with for moving too fast.
Anyone else?

Yeah, I have, and for being too honest.  It kinda stings, but I don't regret it.  They can never say I wasn't honest with them.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

I appreciate the mature input, but I really made this thread to ask if anyone else got broken  up with for moving too fast.
Anyone else?

Yeah, I have, and for being too honest.  It kinda stings, but I don't regret it.  They can never say I wasn't honest with them.
eyes.gif
One girl stopped talking with me cause I told her I had feelings for her and wanted to make us an official couple or w/e, apparently after 1 month of dating and then saying that was moving too fast
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all cant take a break from clowning huh?

Anyways the advances were nothing extreme, it was her first relationship so she thought it would play out a certain way, I'm not knockin'em down like some people on this board claim to, I consider myself very respectful, I guess I let it get out of hand.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What does that have to do with anything? [/color]
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you apologize? i'm sure something like this can be fixed...
Came through with a rose, a note using the rose as a symbol and everything.
When she saw the rose she dropped her stone-face front for like two seconds, but in the end she wasn't having it.

EDIT: you guys are kinda forcing the lulz at this point cmon.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go back to the drawing board.. Oh, and learn how to control yourself.
smh.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

next one"
if you love the girl, keep going a
move on bro

laugh.gif
Thank you, I'm gonna try again to talk to her on Monday, I'm still iffy about pics, some of you are cool , other NT'ers ruin lives.
I'm not ruling it out, just thinking about it.

I heard from the dude who put me on this site about that one cat, told nt he liked her, he was naive enough to post something like her myspace/aim/facebook, one of those, then somebody up in here has the audacity to link her to the thread.

Shorty printed it all out and questioned him about it, like how harsh is that (to the dude that linked her), no warning, "Hey whats this about?" *shows pages*
If that's not a Snickers "Need a moment?" I don't know what is....

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Steve212

Anyone else?

eyes.gif
One girl stopped talking with me cause I told her I had feelings for her and wanted to make us an official couple or w/e, apparently after 1 month of dating and then saying that was moving too fast
mad.gif
laugh.gif

1 month is kinda fast IMO

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

next one"
if you love the girl, keep going a
move on bro

laugh.gif
Thank you, I'm gonna try again to talk to her on Monday, I'm still iffy about pics, some of you are cool , other NT'ers ruin lives.
I'm not ruling it out, just thinking about it.

I heard from the dude who put me on this site about that one cat, told nt he liked her, he was naive enough to post something like her myspace/aim/facebook, one of those, then somebody up in here has the audacity to link her to the thread.

Shorty printed it all out and questioned him about it, like how harsh is that (to the dude that linked her), no warning, "Hey whats this about?" *shows pages*
If that's not a Snickers "Need a moment?" I don't know what is....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"That'sthe kind of calendar we shoot around here..."
TEAM Thick / BIG GIRLS
Damn fam, i hope you ain't get turned down by a fat chick, that %%%% would be devastating.

slow down bruh, u doin 80 on a school zone lol

seriously tho, if she aint havin it, atleast u tried but the rose was unecessary.

Back
Top Bottom