Getting deaded for being too foward...

Roses for an 18 year old so I'm assuming that she's in college. If you knew some of the nasty %%%! women do in college, you would think twice before putting them on a pedestal and buying flowers for them period. I don't care how much they tell you they've never done it or how much of a "good girl" they are.

Especially if you didn't even have sex with them yet. Every guy has done it though. Take it as a lesson and learn from it but please don't come on here with another story like this again.

She's real into the old school romance thing, she's Guatemalan if that means anything. We go to a community college in my city, she commutes from another town.
She already met my parents and siblings.

As for the rose, my advances made her view me as the type of guy warned about from other females, she was really shaken up about where the relationship was going up until now (she was crying when I called her). Therefore I thought the rose was necessary.

Had a convo with her today, we're gonna start over and take it slower.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Please stay on topic

28ahpqs.jpg

59435b60ee829d60e3eccbe546f5fb4805299c3.gif
xdvw5i.jpg

laugh.gif

0c6262a44d935e36804d41044c67dd94d5b27b38.pjpg

birthday_dog.jpg

It's a real fine line between too forward and not forward enough.
I stuffed up all chances with a chick because I didn't even make a move when I had her in my room.

I don't get why I feel the need to hide my intentions.. every girl knows what we want, I just don't want them to for some reason.
smh.gif

u should played like u wasnt interested in the box...they think thats all you're after.

so you fell in love with an inexperienced chic...she hasnt seent anything pertaining to what life is all about meaning shes looking for what tv has to offer her as far as guys go...find you a hustle and lose yourself in it...she'll be back around one day...THEN you smash on her bunghole style...no lube...real recognize real and you lookin kinda unfamiliar grandson!

With all due sincerity
Rejimen

Back
Top Bottom