Getting deaded for being too foward...

Never thought I'd make a girl thread, oh well.
I feel like !+%$, got caught up in the moment, a few times, now shorty doesn't want to be together.

She broke it off because of too many advances has this happened to any of you?
Please stay on topic, I try my best to do so in everyone Else's threads.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Please stay on topic

28ahpqs.jpg

Y'all cant take a break from clowning huh?

Anyways the advances were nothing extreme, it was her first relationship so she thought it would play out a certain way, I'm not knockin'em down like some people on this board claim to, I consider myself very respectful, I guess I let it get out of hand.

She's 18, I handled it like she had experience
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you apologize? i'm sure something like this can be fixed...
Came through with a rose, a note using the rose as a symbol and everything.
When she saw the rose she dropped her stone-face front for like two seconds, but in the end she wasn't having it.

EDIT: you guys are kinda forcing the lulz at this point cmon.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

did you apologize? i'm sure something like this can be fixed...
Came through with a rose, a note using the rose as a symbol and everything.
When she saw the rose she dropped her stone-face front for like two seconds, but in the end she wasn't having it.

EDIT: you guys are kinda forcing the lulz at this point cmon.

Im not even going to say anything.... next time don't get in a relationship before smashing.

/

If a female isn't responding positively to your advances you should be the one to leave

Dudes is thinking wrong nowadays
smh.gif
And then the roses
indifferent.gif

i think the roses were OD but just take her out some place simple...coffee small pizza spot and just talk to her...do try to over do it just tell her you're sorry and tell her you understand and you didn't know it made her uncomfortable blah blah blah

I'm the last dude to gas any old girl up, in my opinion she was worth the rose.
I read all these threads about dudes spending ten times that amount for chicks that don't seem worth it.

She was one of those good girls that come along, and I didn't want to follow everyone else messing up that chance, so I tried to make it up to her with one flower; I'm a simp for that? Okay whatever,say what you will, but this is the first female that deserved and received that treatment from me.

She was one of those good girls that come along, and I didn't want to follow everyone else messing up that chance, so I tried to make it up to her with one flower; I'm a simp for that? Okay whatever,say what you will, but this is the first female that deserved and received that treatment from me.
...aka you were insecure with how she felt about you, and you did too much too fast. It happens. Learn from it.

I appreciate the mature input, but I really made this thread to ask if anyone else got broken  up with for moving too fast.
Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom