GETTING FIRST TAT TOMORROW.... ADVICE? (update, got it!) PIC

I see that fork... G...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Looks good. I honestly think the whole idea of HAVING to have a story/idea behind a tattoo itself is cliche. Its like cats are just waiting for something big to happen to them so they can finally get a tat
laugh.gif
Life's short, do what you want.

QFT its not like its on his face...

Nice tat OP i was thinking of getting a tat myself. A horse cus im a horse when it comes to the chinese calender. Plus there is a lot of good meaning for horse

Nice tatt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got 2 and mines was no pain at all

how you a GI joe and you cant take the pain
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
ole ten a key boy but the tat is icey though memphis
pimp.gif

not a fan of tribals and in the picture it looks good but hopefully the artist really pushed the black in because if not youre gonna be lookin to a future of touch ups

not a fan of tribal tats..but congrats on getting your first...you got plans for more OP?

a few hours after getting my first one i was already making plans for the next
laugh.gif
  im at 7 tats now..looking to get my 8th sometime soon on my ribs

Damn...I was expecting something more intricate. Good price though for what it is. I got some touch up color on my tat today and spent almost twice as much.

Nice first tat, Memphis...

can't beat that for a note either.

My cousin's actually in the process of designing mine and wifey's. Can't wait to see the what he comes up with.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

not a fan of tribal tats..but congrats on getting your first...you got plans for more OP?

a few hours after getting my first one i was already making plans for the next
laugh.gif
  im at 7 tats now..looking to get my 8th sometime soon on my ribs

Hell no! after this, my #+@ is done lol. But nah, next one shouldn't be too bad since it wont be as big nor as much coloring. I'm thinking my daughters bday is roman numeral... just don't know where yet. I too wanted something going down my ribs... but not after this! lol

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Nice tat OP i was thinking of getting a tat myself. A horse cus im a horse when it comes to the chinese calender. Plus there is a lot of good meaning for horse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont do it

Back
Top Bottom