Getting in a fight with your girl over sex unnapreciation

why don't you just flip it on her and play hard to get..don't show any attraction for her...ignore her to a point where she'll get needy and notsuspicious....show her a lil attention and then ignore her again....rinse and repeat..she'll get all worked up and eventually want some.

In the past the BM hit me with the same thing one night, so i left..

5 minutes later she hits me with a text talking about "but i could have used my mouth"....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

5 minutes later she hits me with a text talking about "but i could have used my mouth"....
indifferent.gif

c'mon son, why you wasting post lying to kick it?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

A lot of females don't realize it but sex is a major part of a relationship.
This.

And what makes it worse is that if yall was to ever get married, the vjj rate would hit the negatives
smh.gif
U start gettin that special occasion poon. Christmas,New Years, Thanksgiving, Vday, Bday and that's if ure lucky

Originally Posted by Kakashi

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How you know if he lyin or not? I can relate to what he's sayin. My baby's mama has said it onseveral occasions.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I think this happens in a lot of relationships at one point or another. Just say something like, "I love to express my attraction to you in a physical way," or, "I'm so attracted to you that it's hard to keep my hands off of you."
YNS BUT ITS ALL GOOD ABSTINENCE FTW
pimp.gif

Yo...me and my boy were just talking about this, and something like this happened tonight except on a different tip.

Me and my boy were talking about how when they're mad, they act like they hate givin the face, or don't feel like sex (or don't feel like GOOD sex,just lay there BS). But both of our relationships at the time were not so good at the time, arguing/weird stuff goin on. But now that everything is cool andawesome right now, were both getting crazy head, which is crazy, because it's good head...that last...and is good...and does it's job...instead of"ugh..I guess I'll give you head" and then 5 minutes later "I don't want to do this anymore."

Chicks really do play this game. They know they control the situation, with rewards and punishments. And it disgust me.
smh.gif
Not fair.

But chick tonight was on a different tip tonight. She didn't want to have sex because she was worried that our dating is based off of sex. (And it is....toan extent......) I had to let her know all the honest to God reason's why I'm actuallydating her, but MORE IMPORTANTLY had to explain to her that SEX is ATLEAST 40% of dating. If not more...

• You like someone
  • Your attracted to someone
  • You care about someone
  • Your compatible with someone
That's basically 100 percent of a relationship up there. Those four things. Sex is involved in all four of those aspects. We'll be modest andgive a 10% share out of each one of those four part's share of 25%. That's atleast 40% of the relationship.
nerd.gif

Break it down.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Some of yall dont understand, "your pipe game aint right", "YNS", all fine and dandy but for real some chicks aint going to want to give it up all the time bo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This.

And what makes it worse is that if yall was to ever get married, the vjj rate would hit the negatives
smh.gif
U start gettin that special occasion poon. Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Vday, Bday and that's if ure lucky

not always true..i read a survey on sex that revealed that married men actually get a lot more poon than single men. you're foolish if you think girlsdon't have a strong sex drive because they do. in fact their sex drive can be stronger than mens, but because they have men throwing themselves at themthey know how to control it better.

the only reason you wouldn't be getting sex in a marriage is because of work. in other words when one person works too much, or their are schedulingconflicts, etc.

single men on the other hand have a lot of droughts and can go months without getting any because they're not seeing anyone.

no pics yet? I call ducktales!

On subject, my ex was like that. Difficult with sex, never wanted it as much as I wanted.
The last 3months of our 4year relationship we had sex twice, not good sex but the fine we'll have sex cause you keep on asking for it sex.
In those last 3months I started drifting away from her and met a nice girl I started talking to a lot and hanging out with.
My ex became jealous and mad at me for hangout with that girl so much, and started to sex up the relationship again.
By then it was to late though, that nice girl is my current girlfriend...
Just goes to show, man need vag. If your women don't give it to you, go look else where.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Hey, don't believe me idiot..

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
How you know if he lyin or not? I can relate to what he's sayin. My baby's mama has said it on several occasions.
Exactly..i mean maybe Kakashi isnt smashing..who knows..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

She got mad at me and basically told me all I care about is sex...
smh.gif

Afterwards I told her too, why are you getting mad at me for being attracted to you and being turned on by you? You should be happy I am, I can't help that I find you attractive and its only natural that it leads to something else.

Story of my life

thats why you gotta date nympho's!

Anyways, only one chick I was seeing made it an obstacle....then again everything about her was wrong....damn double standard!

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This.

smh.gif
U start gettin that special occasion poon. Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Vday, Bday and that's if ure lucky

not always true..i read a survey on sex that revealed that married men actually get a lot more poon than single men. you're foolish if you think girls don't have a strong sex drive because they do. in fact their sex drive can be stronger than mens, but because they have men throwing themselves at them they know how to control it better.

the only reason you wouldn't be getting sex in a marriage is because of work. in other words when one person works too much, or their are scheduling conflicts, etc.

single men on the other hand have a lot of droughts and can go months without getting any because they're not seeing anyone.
Touche regarding the survey, I always heard that married men received it less once the honeymoon stage was over. But women's sex drives arecrazy, maybe I really got a stingy girl
laugh.gif
She rarely wanna give up the box talkin bout she don't want me to get tired of her so she ration it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom