Getting Insurance On Jordan Collection

nice collection~
r u the guy who shown a video on TSG?
haha~ seems kinda like his collection~ oh well...
u should ask the insurance company instead of NT i guess...

My renters insurance covers mine. I have and extra $10,000 coverage for my shoes and an extra $30,000 for my record collection.

it's called scheduled property. you pay extra and it's on top of whatever package you have with homeowners insurance.

some people are assed out when they don't know what they purchase. they don't know the limitations on their insurance coverage as far as personalproperty

bc they just want to save money on their premiums. if you want to cover more, you end up paying more yearly on your insurance.

if you live with your parents, give them the extra $$$ that they pay on their yearly premium to cover your shoes/other valuable property.

also

most insurance companies extend that coverage while you are away. e.g. - it also covers a student's property while they are away @ college.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

my collection is decent size. 19 pairs, but i don't need insurance for them.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This is the exact reason why the JB forum gets clowned on.
word, sounds like i'm gonna insure my sneakers...i got over 250 pairs.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This is the exact reason why the JB forum gets clowned on.
word, sounds like i'm gonna insure my sneakers...i got over 250 pairs.
yeah, having 200 pairs myself i hold my breath and say a prayer everytime i leave the house hoping i don't come back to a pile of burned upashes, not to mention my race car that's worth twice as much......

I called state farm and they told me that the value of the shoes which it worth i will not get the fill amount of the item if something happen to the shoes.Cuz state farm see the shoes as being just shoes nothing more. If ur shoe is like $1000 for pair u will not get wut u paid for r wut it worth.

Do anyone know of this?

Yeah I had my mom add them to our Home Owners Insurance a while bck extra $45 a month. Especially if u spen any where between 500-1000 per month onshoes..Protect your investment..

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by E713

receipts and pictures thats all...what insurance was that
Uhhh State Farm...

For the doubters, do you all own homes or live in apts & have renters insurance?? I mean if your house is broken into or burns down, etc. You add additional insurance coverage for various household items to cover your loses.

I forgot most of NT are kids, college students, etc.......

I hope NT sellers can produce some transaction receipts for me cuz this is where I buy my shoes...

so what do you need to show as proof to get insurance?

just wanted to know because i have ZERO receipts to show for my collection

all you losers laughing won't be when you get robbed & you have to re-build from scratch i work for state farm i have 35k worth of insurance on my apt& all of my shoes are still @ my moms house & i only pay $25 a month that 's nothing compared to starting over & having to buy all my OG's& retro's over again not to metion doubles & keeping up w/ current releases it's always better SAFE THAN SORRY.......

& to chrisMatiC413 you don't need to show anything to your respective agent you just need to get the policy active once you do that its all on you tokeep picture records, along with whatever reciepts you may have...

Originally Posted by june0kang

ha...insurance on shoes?

Ignorant. Do you insure your car? Why? Because its an expensive item to replace. You wouldnt want to have to pay $30k to buy a new car if you totalled theone you have now. The same applies to your shoe collection. If you have 250 pairs of shoes and you valued them at just $100 a pair (which EVERYONE here knowswould be WAYYYY too low) that would mean the collection is worth $25,000. Can you afford to go out and replace all those kicks with what you have in your bankaccount now? And even if you did, why would you want to?

I think insuring your collection is a great idea. I only have 40 or so pairs so its not really that big of a deal but I have renters insurance already to theywould be covered regardless.

We collect shoes because of our passion but it is an investment because eventually you are going to sell them, even if its 40 years from now. You think BillGates doesnt insure his investments? exactly

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

...but once you get too high, it starts to get expensive.
Ain't that the truth
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Insurance is always a great choice, I don't get the flaming on this. I guess its relative to the amount of money you make in comparison to the worth ofyour collection.

Back
Top Bottom