Getting into contact with George W. Bush [?] People who knows people. Vol. :hat

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

If you really wanna hang out with him. Your best bet is move to Dallas and go to the church or the gym he goes to or something. I'm sure he's friendly but you probably have to be in his status level to even get a chance to bump into him.
This.

OP you better start saving. I doubt George goes to 24 hour fitness.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

If you really wanna hang out with him. Your best bet is move to Dallas and go to the church or the gym he goes to or something. I'm sure he's friendly but you probably have to be in his status level to even get a chance to bump into him.
This.

OP you better start saving. I doubt George goes to 24 hour fitness.

no you dont.

dude was in Oak Cliff jogging not too long ago and took pictures with some people.

laugh.gif
Isn't this the frailasian kid that took that other dudes woman? If so you ain't 6"2 210lbs.....

Man what? Is this serious? 1. Why would you expect ANYONE on NT to have dude's info 2. What are you going to do with it? Seriously

Originally Posted by sauuceking

laugh.gif
Isn't this the frailasian kid that took that other dudes woman? If so you ain't 6"2 210lbs.....
laugh.gif

Dude telling me what I'm not like he know me.

That wasn't actually George Bush in Harold and Kumar 2, Dude isn't gonna get down with you.... this mess is just ridiculous, if you wanna talk, how to destroy foreign nations, he may be more receptive.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

That wasn't actually George Bush in Harold and Kumar 2, Dude isn't gonna get down with you.... this mess is just ridiculous, if you wanna talk, how to destroy foreign nations, he may be more receptive.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom