Getting Jumped Unappreciation..vol. 4 on 1?

good deal helpin ur bro.
you win some you lose some.
You prevented your boy from getting put in the hospital.
black eye aint nuffin.
he owes you lunch.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.

you wear panties.

props for helping out your friend though
pimp.gif

I don't know why some dudes in here asking for pics, why would you want to see a face that's bruised and bandaged up?

Where did your boy who you just help go?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]He came back to get them off me as soon as he could, %#!! happened mad fast though..[/color]
laugh.gif
 you got dat %$! whooped......oh yea, post pics or it never happen
ed
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Not ashamed to admit it, I'll take an #%% whooping to help one of my boys out, thats the way I was raised, Loyalty>Everything, and its not like I can't fight, 4 on 1 is an instant fail..

[/color]
dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.

SMH, Police were actually there and seen part of it and didn't do %#!!, But regardless though thats not even an option, I see my boy in trouble I'm on it..If it would have been just an acquaintance then it might have been a different story..

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

They all rushed me @ once and got me on the ground, stomping me out etc until my other 2 boys come up and get them off me, and at that point they all skidaddle...

your boys just pulled em off you and didnt even stomp em?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wth? If I see my friend getting jumped, bet your bottom dollar I'm helping him out. Who leaves their friend? [/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
4 on 1??? You could've really got messed up....unless you're chuck norris or something.

A close friend of mine got killed because he stepped in for his friend.

Yo, I feel you on this one.

I been jumped by 3 or 4 cats at a bar one time too and these $#+@* #%+ "friends" that I was with ain't do **%+. Hell, a girl came after me before they did.

Looks like you got it bad though fam. It's all good though, you did the honorable thing.

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wth? If I see my friend getting jumped, bet your bottom dollar I'm helping him out. Who leaves their friend? [/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
4 on 1??? You could've really got messed up....unless you're chuck norris or something.

everytime u hit the reply button ur just showin how +!!%# made u are.
indifferent.gif

i hope u get jumped and none of your friends help u out

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A close friend of mine got killed because he stepped in for his friend.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dude didn't know those extra guys were gonna jump in. If it's a 2 on 1.. I'm not gonna stand there and watch my mans get his #*! whooped while waiting for the cops to come. I'ma help my dude out any way possible.[/color]

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah that's nice...

I mean 2 on 1 yeah i understand....but if you see 4+ dudes on your friend and you jump in...you're asking for it and then some. Call me a loser, big deal

Hey man you made the decision to jump in and help ya friend. You ended up getting the worst of it. I don't know if you a good fighter but some times you gotta judge the situation correctly.

Did you have no time to fight them off ya boy and then run to safety?

Some times you gotta take the L. Some groups of ppl just have that mentality.

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would
suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get
jumped...which is what happened.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Call me a loser, big deal

we aint calling you a loser, we calling you a vagina.

yeah that's nice...

I mean 2 on 1 yeah i understand....but if you see 4+ dudes on your friend and you jump in...you're asking for it and then some. Call me a loser, big deal
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's pretty evident you can't read son. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IT WAS 2 ON 1.. THE OTHER GUYS CAME IN AFTER OP JUMPED IN. [/color]

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah that's nice...

LOSER!

happy?

we call ur kind a sucka out here, sorry im just not used to ur kind.

yeah that's nice...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's pretty evident you can't read son. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IT WAS 2 ON 1.. THE OTHER GUYS CAME IN AFTER OP JUMPED IN. [/color]
my bad, i only read the title...

You will NOT win from this situation at all. You jump in, you get jumped. You stay out (like myself) and stay safe, you get called vagina and your friend wonders why you didn't get your !%* beat with him.

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

yeah that's nice...

noo u rush one, boom knocked out.
other 3 probs on ya boy, so take another one out
now its two on two

Back
Top Bottom