Getting Jumped Unappreciation..vol. 4 on 1?

Usually don't make posts like this, but after last night I'm kind of heated..

Last night me and a couple of my boys went out to University of Maryland after their win over Duke and from the jump it was pandemonium..

Riot police were out their in full gear sprayin the crowd with pepper spray, rubber bullets and nightstickin the %%+% out of people
laugh.gif

I jus watched all the madness as people set %%+% on fire, tried tipping cars over, and threw snowballs at the police
laugh.gif

I end up goin to one of the bars until last call and I come outside and see my boy scuffleing in the middle of the street with 2 dudes..Trying to pull his dreads out, basically fighting like some !!#%#$@..

So being thats my boy I jump in to help him out, get about 5 or 6 good hits in and get them off my boy until those 2 and 2 other people all come @ me..

They all rushed me @ once and got me on the ground, stomping me out etc until my other 2 boys come up and get them off me, and at that point they all skidaddle...

I don't really get in fights and definitley wasn't lookin for one, but ended up gettin my #*@ beat helping my boy out..

Might post pics later of the aftermath,  but my face is pretty @$#%#% up, not 2 mention my entire body is sore..

First time I ever got hit in the face, and %%+% was a bad way to end an otherwise great night..

CLIFF NOTES

-Went to UMD after win over Duke
-My boy gets into it with 2 dudes
-I jump in to help him and end up gettin jumped by 4 dudes..

im saying though..you know the rules..once you jump in..Battle Royal..
you a good friend for jumping in though
pimp.gif

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.

its like that in college park sometimes.

should have grabbed something on the way into the brawl...trashcan, beer bottle, whatever you can when there's numbers involved.

Does this really count as getting jumped?

It's not like you were walking home minding your own business and 5 guys came out of nowhere.

You got into a fight, you know what to expect.

Props for helping out your boy, though.

U win some you lose some bruh, that's how the game go some time. Chalk up the L and be thankful u breathing

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

dude you shoulda left...i know it's your boy....but even your boy would suggest you leave and call the cops rather than go in and get jumped...which is what happened.

it was 2 on 1, him jumping in made it even, he didn't know they would multiply

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

laugh.gif
you got dat %$! whooped.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wth? If I see my friend getting jumped, bet your bottom dollar I'm helping him out. Who leaves their friend? [/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I was involved in our last riot in '06, but graduated so wasn't there last night. Honestly, it was no reason to riot (a regular season game, really?). #%@# happens though, sorry you got thrashed.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you sound like a straight up $#*%*.

to OP u did the right thing, u gotta do what u gotta do.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

should have grabbed something on the way into the brawl...trashcan, beer bottle, whatever you can when there's numbers involved.

QFT

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Not being strapped, ftl.
grin.gif
this guy. haha

but yea man CP can get crazy.  sometimes alcohol makes some douches think they hard and that's when you see some chump %+@+ like ganging up on people.  you'll be alright, just brush it off. you go to UMD?

I knew better than to go there last night
laugh.gif

edit: if you do go to CP, find out who these Ns are

Back
Top Bottom