Getting my messed up Tattoo touched up & I NEED OPINIONS

Originally Posted by tmoney85

why do people get such tattoos. like your telling the whole world, "hey everybody, look at me, i have respect for my family. ok bye"

i mean you think people walking down teh street cares?

anyhow, dont add wings

I don't get my tattoo for other people likings, its what I like and my own meaning. Go suck off Kobe or something.

Thanks for your guys input, been really helpful.

I got the life/death ambigram on my left forearm, but on the inner part. So right now its looking pretty simple, just as yours. The thing is, I had it allplaned out before I got it, as Im going to get my whole inner arm tatted, as well as the bicep. I had the whole "picture" in my head before I geteven the first part. It kind of looks like you didnt do your homework on that.

I think you should go about something that has to do more with the respect/family than a koi or the wings. Those are pretty good tats to get, but got to beplaced well. First thing you gotta do is you need to think it over much better then the first time, cuz what happens if after the touch up and some time youstill feel like you dont like it? Or even you dislike it worse?

Right now it doesnt look that bad to get it covered asap, so I say you still got time to think about the stuff you want to add to it. If I was you I wouldthink about a scheme involving a tree (I know its pretty obvious), but done in some sort of "unique" style (I would actually look into some LRG picsto get inspiration from it, but not copy it on my body of course), with say branches going around the word on your forearm.

Still its your body, so whatever floats your boat and you like it is
pimp.gif
inmy opinion.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

why do people get such tattoos. like your telling the whole world, "hey everybody, look at me, i have respect for my family. ok bye"

i mean you think people walking down teh street cares?

anyhow, dont add wings

if thats what he wanted then whats the problem?? Maybe respect & family mean a lot to him....

Yeah, I don't think the wings on your forearm would look good.

However, you mentioned a koi?.. That would probably look better than wings IMO.

But warning, do not take my advice.. I know nothing 'bout tats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

I got the life/death ambigram on my left forearm, but on the inner part. So right now its looking pretty simple, just as yours. The thing is, I had it all planed out before I got it, as Im going to get my whole inner arm tatted, as well as the bicep. I had the whole "picture" in my head before I get even the first part. It kind of looks like you didnt do your homework on that.

I think you should go about something that has to do more with the respect/family than a koi or the wings. Those are pretty good tats to get, but got to be placed well. First thing you gotta do is you need to think it over much better then the first time, cuz what happens if after the touch up and some time you still feel like you dont like it? Or even you dislike it worse?

Right now it doesnt look that bad to get it covered asap, so I say you still got time to think about the stuff you want to add to it. If I was you I would think about a scheme involving a tree (I know its pretty obvious), but done in some sort of "unique" style (I would actually look into some LRG pics to get inspiration from it, but not copy it on my body of course), with say branches going around the word on your forearm.

Still its your body, so whatever floats your boat and you like it is
pimp.gif
in my opinion.
I was thinking the same thing, about the family tree type of steez. I'm going to think about it more, I knew Wings had no meaning for me Itjust looked good in my opinion but as I think about it now, I probably wouldn't be happy if I had got it.

I might just get a touch up on the piece and some shading, as other said it looks better alone.

Just do you man.

The thing is, better talk to a good artist before you add any shading to it. I think it may come up nice, but one the other hand the lettering is alreadypretty hard to read, so after the shading it might get even worse, to the point you will have to explain it to everyone who sees it every time. I would ask himto draw the shading on the piece of paper first and then see how that comes out.

Back
Top Bottom