Getting my messed up Tattoo touched up & I NEED OPINIONS

I got this tattoo about last November, I know its messed up but I'm going to a different artist to touch it up and maybe add something else to make thepiece look better.

So I put this together, let me know what you guys feel I should add or take less away from. I need opinions.

Current Tat:

Looking to get done:

I was also thinking if not the wings, maybe somehow incorporate a koi fish with my Ambigram tat.

Just get some accents and shadowing around it to make it look more imprinted into ur arm. Just my 2cents though

Is that supposed to say "Respect"?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Is that supposed to say "Respect"?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
one of the things of ambigrams, sometimes its hard to seek out the words because of the flip word.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Whats exactly "messed up" about it?
Probably because of the picture you can't see clearly but the round curves in the beginning and end are not straight, its crooked. Also linesare not straight some are a little crooked also

Oh I see what you mean, dont add wings to it. Its a rather simple tattoo, the angel wings are too much. The placement looks awful IMO.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I was hoping you was the guy with the 3's, Adam Bomb, and Jordan boxes
smh.gif
aint nothing you can do to touch that up except for getting his arm amputated
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I kind of thought the Wings were too excessive and rather much and too loud.

So I should just get it touched up with some drop shading and i should be good right. Thanks for the helps

i dunno its not messed up in the sense anyone would notice it if u didnt bring it up
but i feel u, esp a tat on ur arm like that u want it flawless. anyway them wings is doin too much IMO. i wouldnt get a koi fish either... i mean get the koiif u want somewhere else but i wouldnt 'fix' that by putting a koi

wings are a nice addition...
but would look awkward on your forearms...esp since your arms are not that big to begin with

why do people get such tattoos. like your telling the whole world, "hey everybody, look at me, i have respect for my family. ok bye"

i mean you think people walking down teh street cares?

anyhow, dont add wings

get it removed...never understood the fascination with tattoos...especially in areas where its so widely visible...

Originally Posted by tmoney85

why do people get such tattoos. like your telling the whole world, "hey everybody, look at me, i have respect for my family. ok bye"

i mean you think people walking down teh street cares?

anyhow, dont add wings
indifferent.gif

I'd say shadowing no wings thats too much imo. Shadowing would make it really ill.

Back
Top Bottom