Getting Old: Vol. Father Time Creepin Up On Us

I guess I'm just having a quarter life crisis. Maybe because I feel like I haven't lived it up like was supposed to.

One day you're going to see this statement and see how stupid it looks. Not an insult, you got a lot ahead of you. You can't even legally do fun stuff anyway. As fun as underage drinking was. **** didn't start popping until the 2-1 came. Chin up bro. Oh, quarter life crisis, that comes in five years.

In my early 20's I was focused on the next move and dreading my late 20's- early 30's. looking back 25-now... Man, blur. Best times. High School was a chapter, College was a chapter, post grad was a chapter. Late 20's was a chapter. All great in heir own way, but this one has Ben e longest and best.

Last edited:
man i use to stress about that when i turned 20....now im 21 and somewhat makin good money, renting a house and got a nice car so kinda realizing getting older aint so bad :D

I thought you'd atleast say 25-30... :lol:
You aint eem had a hs reuniin yet
I'll be 25 in july, just feels weird seeing your lil siblings and the youngns growing up...
Im not gettin old, Im maturing and comin into my own

:pimp:

:smh: Some of y'all cant even rent a car yet talking about you feel old...

:rofl:

I'm saying yall are in the most fun times of your life talking about father time. I'm 28, married with kids and I still young as hell. 30 ain't even old :lol:

Now 40 thats when I'ma start looking back at life and thinking damn

Turned 20 this week. It's the oldest I've ever been, the word teen is no longer in my age, and I'm only 10 years away from 30.
mean.gif

I'm asking y'all, how do y'all cope?
da ....?

You can't even legally drink.

tombout I feel old...

I was just about to make a thread like this. But truth be told, I've felt this way since I was 19. :lol: I'm 25 now and I think I'm starting to experience memory loss. I can't recall things as well as I used to. :smh:

Son, your breath still smells like similac.

This is just a birthday thread in disguise.

I had this crisis a few months ago before I turned 25 without being WWF Champion, an astronaut or a starter for the Cowboys, as I had planned for my life. I've been on the planet for a quarter-century, but I don't feel 25. It was a sign that I don't have forever and I'd better try and kick my **** into gear before I'm one of those guys who doesn't realize they've wasted their life until 40+.  It's a hell of a realization, but you probably have plenty of time, bro.

some of y'all were in high school / college when I was playing with pokemon cards.... this thread is tripping me out.

bout to turn 20 this august. gonna plan on going hard in the gym & getting my shine on until i'm like 90 years old. :smokin

age is mental.

you can die when you're 12 or when you're 82. *shrugs*

stay young mentally is my motto.

i'm just 19 and i don't care one way or the other.

i don't anticipate getting older and i don't dwell on when i was younger to much.

i just live.

age is mental.

you can die when you're 12 or when you're 82. *shrugs*

stay young mentally is my motto.

i'm just 19 and i don't care one way or the other.

i don't anticipate getting older and i don't dwell on when i was younger to much.

i just live.

:smokin

I'm turning 27 in August.

Lately, i've been thinking that IF i reach 50, i'd consider myself lucky and be happy. Once I hit 50, everything else is gravy.

I don't know what my future holds. And my purpose in life? I just feel like I wanna make the most money as I can, play ball, buy stuff that I want, and travel. I don't think I want to get married and/or have kids :\ I just don't want to be attached anymore and have those responsibilities. I just wanna be me, and do me :\

turning 26 tomorrow and thinking a lot about life.

it is a good ride OP, enjoy it and remember to take advantage of EVERY opportunity placed in front of you.

I just turned 22 & I still feel young at heart ( it is young, but you know what I mean :lol: )... I focus on & enjoy the positives I have going on in my life as much as I can. I definitely do a lot of reminiscing (not in a sad way, but to enjoy the past), but at the same time I make sure to make the best out of the good times now so I can look back at the moments im living now.

It's just kinda overwhelming cause my views on life are opening up so much. Got me feeling uncertain about the future and what my 20's should be like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom