Getting Older: You like it or no?

I do miss my HS years.
But as you get older you get wiser. What's interesting is looking back and wondering why I worried so much about things that I wouldn't really give aschmitz about today.
Through experience you grow a level of indifference towards the world that just isn't there when you're younger.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

But you can still have fun..no one is taking that away from you. Its all about balance.

Oh, I still do have lot of fun. I just miss having fun without the responsibilities.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

After 21, its all pretty much downhill.. Wat else is there to look forward to after?

being a mom and having a familyn
pimp.gif

not immediately but i'm enjoying it...cant wait till after graduation so i can get started on my life...so much i wanna do and school is holding me back...
yeah i know a couple a chicks in adult education...so after your g.e.d. you're gonna start a family?
pimp.gif

I don't like it at all! I don't like the thought of my family (mainly my parents) getting older either. I get depressed thinking about it. Thingsseemed to be better and easier when I was little

Originally Posted by Kakashi

mytmouse76 wrote:
pimp.gif

not immediately but i'm enjoying it...cant wait till after graduation so i can get started on my life...so much i wanna do and school is holding me back...
yeah i know a couple a chicks in adult education...so after your g.e.d. you're gonna start a family?
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it has its ups and downs.. im starting to understand the things older people told me when i was younger. i quit drinking when i was 19 so turning 21 in 6months wont really mean too much to me..

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

After 21, its all pretty much downhill.. Wat else is there to look forward to after?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

youre feelin some type of way cuz my parents make more than yours...it aint that serious homie
laugh.gif

Yup, I like it. It just feels good for now at where I'm at in life. I'm pretty sure it's going to get bumpier, but I live by that motto, this tooshall pass.

More freedom and more $$ to blow.

I do miss college and having all your friends living in your house though.

Ill be 24 in May and I wish I was still in elementry school!

BUT getting older has its plus side, like getting a car,house,clubs, doing what you want to do!

man i feel the same as you op!for now i love aging because i learn to appreciate life...trust me man for my age, ive been thru a lot of @%@ and it has onlymade me a stronger person and a better man.

im turning 25 in about 3 weeks and other than the huge party im gonna have, i really dont wana think bout it. 5 years away from 30
sick.gif

I'm 21, and it all depends on how you're living 'til then. I'll be honest, every year after HS I felt like "so this is life?,"listening to Jay tracks and everything, but I realized at 20 it was stupid as hell. If you still dress like you did in high school,, and you had bad results,then you won't like being older. If you were frustrated, and you realize that you need to make some changes, then you'll be on the path. You find outwhat ladies like, and you'll be fantastic. I don't expect you to trust me, but any questions, and I'll get further. The last thing you want towaste in college is your experience with women; trust me.

I ain't made a post on NT in like 3 years haha. Mangudai954, you still got that S14 240 in Miami? No #!%!, how you been bro?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Man, I'd love to be able to go back to being a teen
Same here, no bills to pay, you could stack your money easier while working in high school, go whole summers without doing jack****, and you havelittle responsibilities other than grades.

Back
Top Bottom