Getting Older: You like it or no?

It's never too late to have a happy childhood
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

I'm turning 30 next year. I can not wait. The 20s were good, but awkward. Sure you're young, living it up, single. But you're still in school, finding your place in the world, figuring out jobs and your career, permanent residence, girlfriends/wives, everything's in flux. The 30s, everything's pretty much stabilized, you know who your friends are, what you want to do with your life, where you live and most importantly, you finally have some $ in your pockets to make your own decisions. Still young, but old enough to get the respect. It only gets better my friends.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I enjoyed reading this. Im 21 & figuring life out!

I'm loving the adventure. The bad times are only lessons which prepare you to anticipate for the future.

You can only plan so much so live today, I say. Sometimes coincidence versus chaos will have you asking questions.

At 22, I feel like I'm getting older and while there are times I wish I was in my teens again, as someone who's had their troubles here and there, Ican definitely appreciate the respect I get from people I consider my elders these days. If nothing else, I feel that much older and think differently fromwhen I was in my teens.

Looking at the changes going on in my brother's life (he's in that 25-30 bracket), I can definitely tell many things still have to change, for betteror worse.

im in my mid 20s
i think as long as you're happy with your life and live without too many regrets, you'll find that you'll enjoy life at any age.

I hate it especially now that im slowly reaching 26. I don't want to see my parent get older and i have to take care of them :sadface

I feel the first sentence of what OP said.....

at this moment no, I dont feel like I have lived up to my potential at all, and everyday life just seems to be passing me by. Then....all theseresponsibilities, then it just seems like things are getting worse the older I get.

Back
Top Bottom