GETTING PAID WITH A ATM CARD!!!!UNAPPRECIATION POST! VOL..NO MORE CHECKS

You cant let them get away with this.
There has to be some type of legal issues or violation of employee rights going on here.

Its up to one of you to be smart enough to use the law to beat them at their own game.

yea my old job did this but this was only instead of paper checks. direct deposit was still available.

you might wanna check and make sure.

like others have said, it is unsual and unfortunate that they do not still offer direct deposits.

if i were you, to avoid all of the .50 charges, i would simply buy something with all of the money on my card, and then return it the next day and get cash.usually when you return something on a debit card you can choose to get cash back or have it go back to your debit card. this is still a hassle, but will helpcut down on those .50 fees and avoid the "only withdraw $300 at a time" rule.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by NewZ05

laugh.gif
that sucks

Not reading the thread FTL.

There's gotta be something you can do. They shouldn't be able to get away with that.

It would make sense if they were just getting rid of paper checks and you still had the Direct deposit option but to eliminate that just is foolish andsomewhat ridiculous. What if you have rent to pay that is $900 you have to make three separate withdrawals at an ATM then deposit it into your bank acct.Sounds like a hell of a lot of hassle.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

like others have said, it is unsual and unfortunate that they do not still offer direct deposits.

if i were you, to avoid all of the .50 charges, i would simply buy something with all of the money on my card, and then return it the next day and get cash. usually when you return something on a debit card you can choose to get cash back or have it go back to your debit card. this is still a hassle, but will help cut down on those .50 fees and avoid the "only withdraw $300 at a time" rule.

-waystinthyme

i doubt that will work cuz most spots won't just hand you 300 cash...with that much money it would have to go back on your card...

you should def. raise hell OP cuz thats ridiculous...

Direct deposit should not be a big problem for them. It is direct, no paper is used, right? I've never had direct deposit.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Direct deposit should not be a big problem for them. It is direct, no paper is used, right? I've never had direct deposit.
I got direct deposit at my job. But still get a voided paper check every week. Basically a pay stub.

i would raise hell how they gonna charge you .50 to spend money you worked for and not give you a chance to opt out? they need to increase your pay by .50

they do this at gamestop. but im'a truck driver and i get paid by commdata card every Wednesday but i have the option to get it direct deposited or cash acheck threw the card. but it sucks getting charged to take your own money out espically if your check is 2192 one week and the atm only allows you to take out300 at a time
mad.gif

Sounds ridiculous.

So how do you go about getting a check stub for proof of earnings, just in case??

Back
Top Bottom