Getting shortys to send you them risque pics???

Don't normally use NT as an advice spot, but I got a serious question here that's right up my NT brethrens ally.

How do yall go about asking a girl you're talking to, to send you them revealing pics w/o sounding like a creeper?

These girls sending face shots all day... mean.gif ...instant delete

Whats the strategy on this?? Help me out fam

I mean she would have to be really feeling you. Once I know that for sure, I just ask. That works for me

whats with all these threads askin for help from gettin risky pics to baggin video groupies , is this what it's coming to here ?

Girls are scared. If they're feeling you, you send them a pic of your snake then they open up. You gotta put yourself out there first usually. asking for pics is type thirst... makes you sound lame

Girls are scared. If they're feeling you, you send them a pic of your snake then they open up. You gotta put yourself out there first usually. asking for pics is type thirst... makes you sound lame

How is that "type thirst"? If she's feeling you and she down, whats so lame about asking for a pic? >D

Son, the more you yungins post the more I realize this new generation has no morals or integrity.

The **** you need pics for if the girl is yours?

:lol: Just say something funny about sex then ask.

Noodz leading to late night trips :evil:

Just compliment her and make sure she knows the pics are safe with you.

Tell her you liked the non nude pics she already sent you. After that I always use the "female body type" convo.
Tell her there are 2 female body types. Just describe some ******** female body parts. 100% of the girls will ask
questions about "their body type". Go into compliment mode. Then ask you would like to see more of that body. Never fails.

tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

If they hesitate send her abs pics (trade, win-win). Never send pics of jimmy.

Vibe and judgement is key.

Last edited:
Asking makes you look like a thirsty pervert

If she really feeling you, she'll say something like "I got something to show you" or "I just took this pic and it makes me look like a jo (gardening tool)" you say "You can send it if you wanna"

^^^ Works for me

Or better yet, just get her on Oovoo or Skype and talk her into showing something without asking, body language, you showing up in a tank top with muscles or something showing will set her up to feel comfortable with less clothing on

But real life > bra and panty shots i could get from google

Believe me, girls always saying that asking makes it look like you sitting there squeezing your negroconda waiting to go ham when you see that loading bar pop on your phone screen

Focus on being Mr. Gets It Poppington in real life and the cyber yambs may or may not follow

I like my tee tays in 3D anyways
pimp.gif

EDIT: But do note that I'm only in high school right now with the generation of girls that stay half naked on twitter and instagram but don't wanna be known as a *** cause your social rep can be ruined on these social networks in a matter of minutes, you might be a little older than me, talking to girls with less of an online presence/or less dambs given about what twitter thinks

IN CONCLUSION/TL;DR - Asking for dem yambographs make you look thirsty cuz

Last edited:
these 2012 members are so remedial they need advice on how to get sext.

Damn.... you probably at least 3-5 years away from actually getting the actual yambz

Back
Top Bottom