Getting shortys to send you them risque pics???

you just have to be home alone brah.

here's ya go fambs...

got more pics... but cant post them b/c they show the yambs... but here's the start of the convo...

she's a big one... over 180 lbs... about 5'10" for the guy that said he's not diggin chicks over 150...

no dambs given...

:nthat: :pimp:

Handlez you did well. Be carefull though dont turn persistence into desperation to see some pics. Girls pick up on that with the quickness.

dont ask for risque pics bro, i dont ever ask because im not interested in pics, i would rather observe in real life so pics dont even do anything for me, and after i hit pics are even less coveted because ive already seen it, im not gonna forget if its good

It's not about the pics, it's to see how open you got her.

what did you guys say after you got the pics?

Usually it's just more freaky talk until one of you falls asleep. Then whenever you talk to her the next day, just have a normal convo like nothing happened until she decides to bring it up, with more pics to ensue.

"Send me a pic" or "send me some pics" usually gets the job done.

The game is all messed up now with dudes "exposing" chicks after they get their feelings hurt :smh: chicks are more hesitant these days.

Honestly...I've never asked for them. I've just always been cool enough with them for them to just feel like they should send them. 
laugh.gif

Nothing like gifts that keep on giving.

:wow: surprised this hasnt mentioned. me and a few friends tried this in high school and actually had a high success rate
but only worked if the girl has a tattoo on her lower stomach/midsection area or hip AND already had some kind of friendship with

we would text girls who would recently post a picture of their new tattoo on facebook (or myspace when we first started this out :lol: )
ex.
"hey whats up!: ) saw that tat you posted it looks awesome"
"hiii and thanks lol"
"where did you get it done at"
"i got it done at _____, yeah so and so did a great job"
" you should send me a pic, "

awkward 30 min wait wondering if she'll txt back

"i posted it on fb? lol "
"yea but the one on fb is kind of blurry lol "
"k"

.jpeg received

"whooaaa! easy now," (referring to them pulling their shorts down to fully see their tattoo) "...haha thats pretty hot"
" whooaa what?"
"you dont think you can go a little bit lower, can you? :wink: "
"haha welll...."

full frontal .jpeg received "low enough?"

"haha definitely , cute stomach :smile: " (followed by something corny like "dont mean to sound creepy but i always though you would look better without them tight shirts and tight pants"
"lol your such a perv"
"maybe you can show me in person sometime?"
"haha dont think so"

convo over

Last edited:
you dont even have to ask my dude. well at least with me. i honestly have never asked for those revealing pics, they just send them to me. talking to this girl for a little over 2 weeks and outta nowhere she sends me some! mind you she has a boyfriend and shes giving me play:

easy, just starting sending her nasty text messages. If she responds positively in any way ask for a preview.These females are nasty, and want to display it, you just have make them comfortable enough to where they can feel like themselves.

here's ya go fambs...
got more pics... but cant post them b/c they show the yambs... but here's the start of the convo...
she's a big one... over 180 lbs... about 5'10" for the guy that said he's not diggin chicks over 150...
no dambs given...

Look like some **** I would text :lol:

I honestly don't trip about these thing things, I'm a patient guy with my lady, when she wants to show me her body cool with me. Otherwise young folks patience is the key.:smokin:smokin:nerd:

Its all about first installing the thought in her head bc she prolly wont do it off rip if she hasnt before.

Then you need to playfully refer to it and then the moment she seems like she might do it, you need to push hard for dem yambographs :lol:

how do you post pics from your phone? I can post a visual tutorial for y'all

Back
Top Bottom