Getting something for my girl on our 1 Month tomorrow.

DTM?
I was gonna go get a heart necklace, engrave her name and mine and the date we got together.
Known her for 2 years. Only been together for a month.

so do you wanted to be obligated to one up your self every month

take it easy thats why we have 1 years

nerd.gif
?

Son its only been one month and your already talking engraving jewelry
grin.gif
Just get her something light like a card and flowers

I never understood these 1 month, 1 week, 1 day, 1 hour, 1 second anniversaries. It takes away from the important ones. Just give her some flowers if itsreally that big of a deal

slow down player. you need to be the man and if you do that she'll expect bigger and better. trust! haha start small and when you see progress in yourrelationship...you can hit tiffany. but until then give her a lingerie set to foreshadow mad smashing in the future. haha

slow down player. you need to be the man and if you do that she'll expect bigger and better. trust! haha start small and when you see progress in yourrelationship...you can hit tiffany. but until then give her a lingerie set to foreshadow mad smashing in the future. haha

Dude its only a month, you are setting yourself up for failure. If you get her something now she is going to expect something for every %+$%@%%@ occasion.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Only been together for a month.

I think if you say it enough to yourself you realize how simpish that statement is.

if you get her jewelry now, she's gonna expect it on every occasion. if you wanna do something for her, take her out for a nice dinner and maybe get hersome flowers. but unless you have a lot of expendable cash, hold off on the jewelry

Back
Top Bottom