Getting something for my girl on our 1 Month tomorrow.

somethin basic, cook her dinner or something. doin a gift like that on a 1 month is a lil middle schoolish

get her 1 flower..thats right, 1 flower. get her a different flower every month leading up to a dozen.

one month is nothing too important. just get a card or a rose or cook her something that's it. don't set the bar too high when it just began.

It wasnt no tiffany necklace, it was gonna cost about $80. This is this girls SECOND real relationship. I wanted her to be able to gain trust and becomfortable in the relationship. I was gonna do gifts for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

It wasnt no tiffany necklace, it was gonna cost about $80. This is this girls SECOND real relationship. I wanted her to be able to gain trust and be comfortable in the relationship. I was gonna do gifts for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year.
2vd4781.jpg

It wasnt no tiffany necklace, it was gonna cost about $80. This is this girls SECOND real relationship. I wanted her to be able to gain trust and be comfortable in the relationship. I was gonna do gifts for 1 month, 6 months, 1 year.

you gotta buy her trust?

fam its 1 month dude, are you serious? buying her a bag of skittles would be over doing it

its ONE MONTH dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hold up, you've been together for one month and you guys consider it a real relationship? Slow down bro, it's been a month not a year. As real as youthink it may be, it's just the begining. Also, you don't gain a girl's trust by buying her gifts. Gifts and trust have NOTHING to do witheachother. You gain her trust by your actions not gifts. If she needs gifts to be comfortable in a relationship, then good luck because that's not a goodsign. Don't spend 80 dollars on your one month, if anything do something special that involves creativity. I guarantee she would like something creativeand sweet more than anything you could buy her. But make keep it simple and don't OD because remember it's only been one month. Kids these daysdon't know anything.

yeah, seriously, if you're thinking long term (which you appear to be)...have a little patience. relationships don't come easy...and neither doestrust.

take it easy. make her dinner. take her to a movie. nothing more. take it easy. patience young buck. patience is key.

all these numbers man what you trying to do be in the guiness book of world records for the longest relationship, eh?
what you pay her by the hour?
I get it fa the free nineynine round these parts.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

You've been together for a whole month? may as well propose. Its the least you can do.

Back
Top Bottom