Getting Unbanned Appreciation Vol. 1 Month

Longest month ever. haha.

I was banned for making a selfish mistake, but I am rehabilitated, thanks to NT staff.

bonus....

Following rules FTW
pimp.gif

Man...one time i started going through withdrawls, I was banned, My internet was disconnected and i let a friend borrow my iphone...
Longest and Worst 3 hours ever
tired.gif

On another note....NYFly makin a comeback real soon
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Man...one time i started going through withdrawls, I was banned, My internet was disconnected and i let a friend borrow my iphone...
tired.gif

On another note....NYFly makin a comeback real soon
nerd.gif

Boxden you're addicted bruh.....

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

tired.gif
laugh.gif

^ I thought your name was long gone..they let you back after that whole fiasco with KevinMayne

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Cant you still view when your banned?

Only if you're logged out of your banned s/n. If you're logged in and try to view, you only see the damn "Error 401 Sorry you have beenbanned" screen
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ I thought your name was long gone..they let you back after that whole fiasco with KevinMayne
[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]complete misunderstanding ... and FYI for all the NTers throwing aroundinformation in the post ... the original deal WAS for an iPod ... sneakers were never involved. but I had to unblock my paypal b/c I got tired of paying oneBay w/ USPS m/o + paying priority shipping it + signature confirmation. So we straightened everything out ....[/color]

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Wow....glad you got your previous SN back dro. Nevertheless, that thread was still classic.
[color= rgb(153, 102, 255)]appreciated trill ... and yes it was sir .... i went through my most recentposts and some were from that post so i went through it .... i couldn't stop[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 102, 255)]...[/color]

link to said thread? I couldnt imagine getting banned, that would SUCK, but hey I would actually do something productive for a month lol

Def Appreciated
pimp.gif
Nothing is worse than being banned when a hot topiccomes up
frown.gif
or people calling you out for something you said earlier andyou can't even rebuttal
mad.gif
smh.gif

But the resurrection of a screen name is whats hot
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom