Getting your &%$ stollen Unappreciation!!!

Its been a over a week now that i got my Bose on ear headphones (Retail price 200... How much i bought them for, about 100)from my backpack in health class.I had it in the safest place possible in my backpack. I sit all the way in the back and one day i got up to put something in the trash (the only time i wasaway from my backpack during that class) i come back, thinking its still in there, not worrying. Go to my bus open my backpack BOOM, not there. I was pissed ashell. I loved it soo much and used it EVERYDAY. Although i have two people i think stole it. IDK what to do. I am not going to forget about them, I need todo something but idk what. Security (yea ima snitch) diddnt do @^#@.. gotta remind them again.

Karma is a @#!^#

YES. I got my Philosophy textbook stolen about two weeks ago
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I just left it in my class, ten minutes later when I realized, I goback to get it and it's gone
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Had to buy a new one from Amazon.

Theifs really piss me off. Only thing you can do now is learn from this and be even more careful next time. It's always the people you least expect too
smh.gif

Got my Jordans stolen one time in the locker room after weights. By a "friend". Funny thing is, he wore them that same day for intramural basketballthinking I was never going to go.....

Oh then he has the nerve to say his dad got them for him for christmas but since I got my pair stolen, he would give them to me.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

got my damn TI-83 graphing calculator stolen not long ago.. and it was unappreciated! also got my nano stolen years ago in my school locker room.

I lost my iPhone at the gym a couple weeks back at the gym. Someone returned it to the main desk and I got it back.
happy.gif

And I left my wallet with over 100$ cash in the classroom AT LEAST 5 times last semester, literally. I always ran back to get it and it was still there everysingle time, even when the next class was running. I feel very very very lucky.

Never again.
tired.gif

lets see.. had my gym shoes stolen a couple yrs back... hundred dollar TI-83 stolen last yr... and earbuds stolen about four wks back. The bad thing aboutthieves is, its so easy to get away wit so you never know who did it and you cant whoop they %$%!!

i got my ipod video stolen last year, in class while i went to the bathroom....i was about to whoop eryones %+# in that class, and like icykicks79 security wassleepin on my case too....i was hella pissed.

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

got my damn TI-83 graphing calculator stolen not long ago.. and it was unappreciated!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

happened to me in 9th grade.....100 bucks down the drain + i had caught mad heat from my mom cause she thought i sold it
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Got my Jordans stolen one time in the locker room after weights. By a "friend". Funny thing is, he wore them that same day for intramural basketball thinking I was never going to go.....

Oh then he has the nerve to say his dad got them for him for christmas but since I got my pair stolen, he would give them to me.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Same here man.. I got my 13's stollen from my locker too.

Damn thefts GET A JOB!

got my stereo and fire red V's stolen from my truck last year, thief broke my window and everything....sucked especially being a a college budget....

I got my digital camera and my iPod stolen from my whip. Still haven't replaced the digi cam either.

Let one of my friends borrow my iPod 30 gig video last year. He left it in class, went back and it wasnt there. We think we knew who stole it bc this kid camewith some new shoes 2 days after, and he was known for sellin iPods. My friend bought me a brand new one tho, a 80 gig classic. I hate thieves, I dont believethat there is any excuse such as "I can't afford it", quit bein lazy and work hard like everyone else.

I got my cd player and cds stolen like 7 years ago, i was heated.

Lost/maybe stolen fitted. didnt realize it was gone so wasnt sure if i misplaced it, or it got stolen. Hope i dont jinx myself talkin about it.

Back
Top Bottom