Getting your &%$ stollen Unappreciation!!!

Computer long time ago gone
mad.gif
dont wanna talk about it

my school is not too bad, i've never had a problem with anything but everyone here seems to get stuff jacked as soon as it's out of sight. i left myshades on a chair all day, 4 or 5 different classes must've passed and they were still there. same with textbooks, but no one is really looking to jackfrench material i guess.

i had my 3g stolen a couple months back. the person that i feel took it was the same one i just did a huge favor for by driving him back with me to school.sketchy dudes FTL

Got my iPod stolen last week got it back Friday when I heard some dude say
"YOu ever some N____ named Drake?....N____ be wreckin'!....I got it from a iPod that I snatched"
Didn't have to think twice I just walked up to him and snatched it out his hand and walked away.

And one of my favorite Express shirts from my locker.....dude who stole was about a 3XL and he tryin to fit an L
smh.gif
..he tried to wear it the next day

--LX stolen right out of my hands while I was at work @ T-Mobile. Store is 3 stores away from an exit FTL.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. in high school someone stole my 400 dollar class ring then the %%*%!@% decides to return it to the school 2 years after i graduate andalready copped a replacement one. now i got TWO class rings i dont wear lol.

but the worst, the worst? i go out to my truck and see the door cracked open they got me for 2 pioneer tens, a 300 dollar head unit my serius satelite radio,two book bags filled with 800 dollars worth of brand new books and hell the bookbags were like 50 bucks a piece as well, and my brand new hookah. i was soshook it literally took me like 5 minutes to realize everything was gone as soon as i got over the shock of one thing i realized another thing was missing.

Back
Top Bottom