GF hasn't given me a bday gift 2 yrs in a row. Should I get her an xmas gift?

Yeah, my gf hasn't given me a gift for my bday two years in a row, bday was just 1.5 months ago.
She did get me an xmas gift last year. Should I just tell her finances are short and get her later or
get her a gift anyway. I feel like Mr. Simpington always gettin her stuff, plus minor expenses throughout
the year, food, plane tickets, chron, gas, and other stuff that adds up that she never offers to help w/.
side note: she's told me she has hella cheesechillin that she cant touch
ohwell.gif

You've been together for 2 years and she haven't got you a bday gift?
something wrong bro...

You kinda have to say something when it happens.

Waiting until now to not get her a gift will seem petty.

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Yeah, my gf hasn't given me a gift for my bday two years in a row, bday was just 1.5 months ago.
She did get me an xmas gift last year. Should I just tell her finances are short and get her later or
get her a gift anyway. I feel like Mr. Simpington always gettin her stuff, plus minor expenses throughout
the year, food, plane tickets, chron, gas, and other stuff that adds up that she never offers to help w/.
4c936ddb59750f722b86baee075915cfc419e52d.jpg

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.

I feel like Mr. Simpington always gettin her stuff, plus minor expenses throughout
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some of you are very nice guys[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why are you still with this broad?[/color]

Yeah man I dont know what couple doesn't get each other something especially if youve been going out 2 years
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

You kinda have to say something when it happens.

Waiting until now to not get her a gift will seem petty.

I have said something. I got some $ around my bday playin poker so I went and bought and Ipod.
She was like "you told me to get you that, so I returned it since u got one."
Still waitin for that present

damn its usually the other way around for me. i dont do @+$* for them, but they always pay for my expenses.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.
I stay smashin but, its the principle to me. Can I feel appreciated too rather than just gettin my thing wet? hahah

I stay smashin but, its the principle to me. Can I feel appreciated too rather than just gettin my thing wet? hahah
R E S P E C T find out what it means to me.

then tell her she doesnt appreciate you like she should

laugh.gif
thats why it aint even worth it to have a gf sometimes, ustay cashin out just to get some cooch.

Back
Top Bottom