GF hasn't given me a bday gift 2 yrs in a row. Should I get her an xmas gift?

My dude....there are hotter women, who you will will get along with waaay better and they'll get you bday gifts.....so to answer your questionHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NO you dont get her a christmas gift, in fact you confront her about her not getting YOU a BDAY gift. Ofcourse you do this after she givesyou you're christmas gift....that is if she got you one....

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by kidUFC

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.
I stay smashin but, its the principle to me. Can I feel appreciated too rather than just gettin my thing wet? hahah

then tell her she doesnt appreciate you like she should
dont get her %$$! for christmas, her bday, easter, v day, leap year, new years etc.. NOTHING! see how she feels and then make your way to the banklaughing
laugh.gif

How old are you two? I understand if she doesn't have the funds to get you a nice present or you guys have been together for a minute and are just tryingto save money..... but there are definitely other ways she can make it up to you that doesn't involve spending alot of money. Time and effort is moreimportant to me. Did she take u out to your fav restaurant? Cook you a meal? Or do anything for you? Or did she act like it was a regular day and not evenacknowledge it?

Originally Posted by SNSD

You've been together for 2 years and she haven't got you a bday gift?
something wrong bro...
exactly..

if she hasn't given you an excuse to why she couldn't get you a gift, then no. sometimes, she could be tight on money and could make up for it in otherways or other times.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yall trippin'
Get that female some nice kitchen supplies and make her make up for not getting you a bday present
roll.gif
My grandfather did that to my grandmother and pots wereflying everywhere. She was tight.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

How old are you two? I understand if she doesn't have the funds to get you a nice present or you guys have been together for a minute and are just trying to save money..... but there are definitely other ways she can make it up to you that doesn't involve spending alot of money. Time and effort is more important to me. Did she take u out to your fav restaurant? Cook you a meal? Or do anything for you? Or did she act like it was a regular day and not even acknowledge it?

this

How old are you two? I understand if she doesn't have the funds to get you a nice present or you guys have been together for a minute and are just trying to save money..... but there are definitely other ways she can make it up to you that doesn't involve spending alot of money. Time and effort is more important to me. Did she take u out to your fav restaurant? Cook you a meal? Or do anything for you? Or did she act like it was a regular day and not even acknowledge it?
She says she has $ she cant touch
ohwell.gif
A lot of it too
tired.gif

She did take me out to eat, but hell I take her out to eat everyday.

looks to me youre the *!@$* in the relationship... jus sayin.

ohwell.gif
A lot of ittoo
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
A lot of it too
tired.gif

then stop doing so much for her, and if she says something about it then hit her back with the "well what have you done for me lately"

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

ballinsincekneehigh wrote:

kidUFC wrote:

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.
I stay smashin but, its the principle to me. Can I feel appreciated too rather than just gettin my thing wet? hahah

laugh.gif
thats why it aint even worth it to have a gf sometimes, u
stay cashin out just to get some cooch.

might as well as get a prostitute

Enh, shorty just sound broke/cheap.

Does she hold down a job or anything?

*Some* females feel they are entitled to *@*+ for giving up the %!%# so you have to keep them in check...

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

*Some* females feel they are entitled to *@*+ for giving up the %!%# so you have to keep them in check...
smh.gif
True story. For this reason I value *some* females less and less everyday.

Does she even acknowledge your bday? Regardless, you need to check that *!$*$.

I mean as long as she still respects you, loves you and communicates with you there shoudl not be a real issue. Unless this whole "no gift" thing iscode word for something hidden....

Originally Posted by SNSD

You've been together for 2 years and she haven't got you a bday gift?
something wrong bro...
^^^THIS!!! I can't imagine my girl skipping out on getting me a gift for my b-day.....unless a emergency came up. Even if a emergency came upshe still would hook me up with a gift as soon as she can. OP: You need to evaluate the lack of respect that she is showing towards you.

I dunno how much money youre playing with, but if you have a enough to spend a good amount for a few days, you should get her like a ballin diamond necklace orsomething, open it up and show her on Christmas then be like "oh hey, remember how you didnt get me %+*% for my birthday?", snap the case shut andreturn it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom