GF hasn't given me a bday gift 2 yrs in a row. Should I get her an xmas gift?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I dunno how much money youre playing with, but if you have a enough to spend a good amount for a few days, you should get her like a ballin diamond necklace or something, open it up and show her on Christmas then be like "oh hey, remember how you didnt get me %+*% for my birthday?", snap the case shut and return it.
laugh.gif

Sounds good to me. Then get rid of her
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

side note: she's told me she has hella cheese chillin that she cant touch
ohwell.gif
That means she's spending on her side dude.

roll.gif
this reminds me of the song ALL FROM YOUR BIIITCH by curren$y

"homie u gettin played like an !!#*+$@ cus ur girl keep dippin in ur cash flow,
who paid for these screens in this range rov? who paid for the Ds on the 64,
i'll tell you who bought it, YOU did! damn homie why you lookin clueless?
shorty been trickin off stupid, i probably got more for xmas than u did!"

Originally Posted by kidUFC

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.

OP should find a prostitute then.

I wonder who she's been giving your bday gifts?

If you bought her anything for the past 2 years you lost. That is if you care that she hasn't bought you anything for your bday.

HIGHLY SUSPECT, to say the least.

1 year, I could understand...money might be tight, but 2 years in a row? Naw, there's more to that.
I'm not one to be materialistic and expect extravagant gifts from my gf, but I'd at least expect some damn socks or a pint of ice cream...something tolet me know she at least THOUGHT about my b-day

Yeah, my gf hasn't given me a gift for my bday two years in a row, bday was just 1.5 months ago.
She did get me an xmas gift last year. Should I just tell her finances are short and get her later or
get her a gift anyway. I feel like Mr. Simpington always gettin her stuff, plus minor expenses throughout
the year, food, plane tickets, chron, gas, and other stuff that adds up that she never offers to help w/.
ohwell.gif
This

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Yeah, my gf hasn't given me a gift for my bday two years in a row, bday was just 1.5 months ago.
She did get me an xmas gift last year. Should I just tell her finances are short and get her later or
get her a gift anyway. I feel like Mr. Simpington always gettin her stuff, plus minor expenses throughout
the year, food, plane tickets, chron, gas, and other stuff that adds up that she never offers to help w/.
ohwell.gif
This
what the #+%$ you dont owe this !#!!@ no !!!+!!! explanation be a man where do you live Simp City mayor Ben Baller the #+%$ she using you fam this!#!!@ dont care about you..as a matter of fact you have the %%#%! in the relationship she has the D be a man and tell that !#!!@ you aint dishin out that cakeif she too !!!+!!! cheap to buy you a gift for your born day be a !!!+!!! man I hate to hear @@@% like this..and you sound all sad about it..take that moneyand buy yourself a gift on your birthday and some strippers at least pay for the !!!+!!! P directly instead of what you are doing now indirectly @@@% man .

ohwell.gif

you's a sucka first off. second, since when is coochy a gift? that would mean giving the penis is a gift too. and third your girl sucks cuz i get gifts onthe reg, stop puttin urself on blast for attention doulja

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

ohwell.gif

you's a sucka first off. second, since when is coochy a gift? that would mean giving the penis is a gift too. and third your girl sucks cuz i get gifts on the reg, stop puttin urself on blast for attention doulja
You sound hella stupid fam. Giving the penis is a gift? You hide the hot dog $!# N
Go run into a knife. Or fall off a cliff
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

who cares aslong as shes giving you lovin. if you arent getting that either then i dont know what to tell you.

uhhh so in other words it's cool for him to blow his money on things for her in return for getting some nan? uhh iono where you are from but in all theplaces I've been thats called...

"that's NOT. YOUR. CHICK.
you share that girl
don't let 'im hear that he'll earl
it'll make 'im sick
that his favorite chick
ain't savin it
unfaithful !%!%@!!!" - the gospel courtesy of Shawn Corey Carter

[snoop dogg] #@@$# I'm gone... I can't get through to you. [/snoop dogg]

OP you need to dead her before Christmas. That's taking you for granted on a whole other level.

Smh, girls like her give the rest bad names.

DROP HER! had a chick that did me like tht one yr and runnin and my b day comes up and I had to call her later that evening!
tired.gif
I dropped her three days later when she could not come up with a good reasonas to why she didnt call, stop by, or have a gift ready...and got some belated bday cooch & gifts elsewhere
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom