Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengence

isnt this a Reboot? why is Nic Cage in it again? 
indifferent.gif

Was that my man Gary Oldman...if so, will watch just for him, I love him as a villain.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Nice but I'm surprised they kept Nicholas Cage

Me too.... I feel like this may confuse viewers.... Thats like rebooting Spiderman with Tobey still in it.  Movie does look cool but for some reason I just aint expecting much.... Nicholas Cage is so hit or miss it aint even funny

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Nic Cage is the sole reason the first one was made. he loves GR

Yeah, I heard Ghost Rider is his favorite superhero.
A few years back I read one of his interviews, he was so excited to make the first one. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Idris Elba is that dude.

homie is putting in work with the movies
and even got a Quentin Tarantino film  with will smith 

in the works

but as far as the movie as long as it doesnt suck like the first Ghost Rider im cool 

I walked out the theaters the first movie lets hope this one does some justice to Ghost Rider 

My biggest problem with the first movie was Nic Cage, otherwise I thought it was pretty good. But I do appreciate that he is really a fan of Ghost Rider. With that said, I think he is going to do his best to bring the character to life, even if his acting is bad. I personally don't think Cage is a bad actor, but as someone stated, he can be a hit or miss. The trailer looks good though, can't wait to see it

Where you guys getting this reboot stuff? I think the producers are smart enough not to cast Cage if it was a reboot. I read somewhere that Cage was excited to work on the second film of this series. It's just part 2 guys. Relax.

Is this going to be a Marvel Knights film? If so, does that mean it's going to be Rated R?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Nice but I'm surprised they kept Nicholas Cage

Me too.... I feel like this may confuse viewers.... Thats like rebooting Spiderman with Tobey still in it.  Movie does look cool but for some reason I just aint expecting much.... Nicholas Cage is so hit or miss it aint even funny
said everything for me.

i also don't think a character like GR should be turned into a PG-13 film.
grin.gif

Looks batman

Nick Cage is turrible

Ghost Rider x Blade would have been cool. They could file their taxes together.

Back
Top Bottom