Ghostbusters: Afterlife | 3rd Film In The Franchise | In Theaters 11/11/21

So bummed they couldn’t make this movie when Harold Ramis was still alive.

I know right, but I can GUARANTEE you, that he's up there smiling from ear to ear after seeing how well Jason did on this movie and his character! 🙏🙏🙏 It's that good!

488.gif
images (10).jpeg

You'd be proud of Jason, Harold! He did great! 👍

just came back from watching it and maaaaan took me back to the 80s. huge fan of the og films, seen them dozens if not hundreds of times :lol: were my favorite movies along with back to the future. all the scene nods to the og were great and the extra scene was hilarious

also incase anyone is interested i came across this today

the blaster is up for preorder as well

Backed that Proton Pack and PO’d that wand during the middle credits with the quickness. It’ll look legit displayed on the wall of the mancave:lol:

Saw this on release date and movie was pretty good. I fell asleep during some parts though but that was probably because I was up most the night in pain cause I had the booster shot earlier

I need that proton pack.

bro, been waiting for this since i was a kid. legit dream come true. i actually built one like 10 years ago ended up costing a ton and was a ton of work. this is waaaay better :lol:

Saw it today and didnt like it at all. Wanted to walk out after an hour I was so bored with another couple that walked out
And I love the 1984 og, had the proton pack and Ecto 1 as a kid, watched the cartoons and errthang.
Im almost pissed off for watching it. Dunno how the hell it got 7.7 on imdb

Saw it today and didnt like it at all. Wanted to walk out after an hour I was so bored with another couple that walked out
And I love the 1984 og, had the proton pack and Ecto 1 as a kid, watched the cartoons and errthang.
Im almost pissed off for watching it. Dunno how the hell it got 7.7 on imdb
I guess it's just not your cup of tea. for me it's a nice movie, I would have walked out with that 2016 abomination though.

Saw today in Dolby. Loved it. Felt good. Brought all the feels. Good surprises. I liked it. Need more sequels. I need them to turn it up even more the 2nd time. Like GB2. In a city scape.

Finally watched this... really enjoyed it... it was a fun adventure... took me back with all the feels from the original.
Perhaps some didn't like the fan-service or nostalgia, but I was all for it.
Also really liked the casting... thought they got Phoebe spot-on. Got a lot of the Egon mannerisms down.

OK film.

Some parts hit me with that nostalgic feel, though.
First part really dragged, imo. But I understand why they needed to tell the story. Final act was for sure fan service, but glad that they still ended the film the way they did.

Curious to see where the franchise goes next. I hope they continue to make another film.

I watched Afterlife a few days ago and I thought it was good.

Jason Reitman did a pretty good job at balancing the new characters with the nostalgic fan service.

Ernie Hudson is 5-7 years older than Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, but looks at least 15 years younger than both of them.

Back
Top Bottom