Ghostbusters The Video Game- 7 min preview video clip (for the X-box 360 and PS3)

Joined Sep 1, 2007
^^ you right, somebody call up Al and Jesse.

This looks good, got me feeling like a kid again!

samness20

Banned
Joined Mar 31, 2006
My Man.
Truthfully I would only play with him because he's my favorite ghostbuster NH...
still will be copped..I can imagine if they have online play

Joined Jun 26, 2005
its looks like one of those games that ill play for a couple days and neva pick it up after that, but illl definitely gamefly that $!#

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by derventa

You know a game is bad when it comes out on the ps3 AND ps2
Not necessarily true. I mean, if the game is coded well, there's no reason why the visual components couldn't be completely separated fromthe actual gameplay and hence you can have a nice version and an ugly version..

Joined Mar 15, 2004
I'll be buying this game no matter what. I grew up a fan of the movies, toys, and cartoon series. This looks like it will be a lot of fun. I always wantedthe proton pack as a kid...Dangit.

Joined May 1, 2006
Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I'll be buying this game no matter what. I grew up a fan of the movies, toys, and cartoon series. This looks like it will be a lot of fun. I always wanted the proton pack as a kid...Dangit.
word. that blu ray is copped too. What about Ghostbusters 2 tho?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now