Ghostface ~ Big Doe Rehab [Album Cover][Drops Dec 4th]

81yffix.jpg

Thoughts?
Peace God, word is bond!

Balla.

Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

:lol:
laugh.gif
I swear Ghost is funny in such a cool way

Covers never got nothing to do with the title like these pics are from his daily routine :lol:
laugh.gif

Shorty xtra fine too :pimp:
pimp.gif
I miss da golden eagle on his forearm

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Im guessing ghost keeps dropping all these albums to get out of his contract, because none of his albums have done commercially well except for PTA

Quote:
Im guessing ghost keeps dropping all these albums to get out of his contract, because none of his albums have done commercially well except for PTA
Peace God, word is bond!

If im not mistaken didnt supreme cliente sell close to platinum due to cher chez le ghost
I understand he loves to make music but putting out albums that keep flopping would eventually put him in the red

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Ghost on @#%$ with all these lp's in 1 yr :pimp:
pimp.gif

Jay did say he came to him with like 25 joints for Fishscale so I take it he's just been in the zone :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

if this @#%$ is hot and i think it will i would support dis dude
"The american dream wasn't meant for me, cause lady liberty's a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom, education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because i'm strong and bold"

-tupac

Ghost is that dude, but his single for this joint is.......... Not good.

Quote:
I understand he loves to make music but putting out albums that keep flopping would eventually put him in the red

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Ghost flopping ? Come on b ... @#%$ is wrong with you ? I swear cats gotta bring up record sales in every post . Ghost just dishes dope music consistently , does he need a reason ?
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

Love what he's doing, but what somebody said above - even if the music's great, if it doesn't do well then wouldn't the label put him on the backburner?

Cover is ill. Looks like it's straight off a cassette from the 90's ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

cover is dope

those tittays looking might fine.

ghost had that piece as that bracelet type joint before...guess he made it into a pendant now

Back
Top Bottom