Giants Majestic Thermabase Premier Jacket, last years, WHERE TO GET!?

Man, i have been looking everywhere for this jacket.
Is this impossible now, this year's version sucks. I've been looking for last years. Its the grey one, it has the big SF on the arm, this years the material seems thinner, smaller logo. and only black/orange.

last year has the ribbed neck color and hand cuffs. big logo. it came in grey, white, or black.

giants dug out in sf had a bunch like 2 months ago but none in large. went last week and now they all out! these things are needle in the haystack.

i need a size large. anyone know whatsup? 

also you can't even find a picture of it, but maybe some of yall know.

I'm in SJ, but I'm always in the city.

Giants Dug Out store in Valley Fair magically gets a few in at random times, my girl got hers, but just looking for mine.

let me know, thanks in advance

thought i saw some of last year's jackets at the SF Giants Dugout Flagship store at AT&T earlier this year.

but that was earlier when the season started. idk if they have them now, haven't really gone into there this year...

I've also been looking for them everywhere...where do they sell the new ones? I just settled and bought the new grey one but its 1 size too big... need a large also! new or old version does anyone know of a store that FORSURE has them cause Ill be there the next day copping it.

These should be in stock at Giants Dugout stores. I'm trying to get one as well for the game I'm going to this year. Always wanted a dugout jacket.

they might still have stock. i see them all the time when i go to the park.

I was talking to en employee of the ATT Park Dugout Store the other day. The Giants organization apparently ordered a few thousand of the 2010 style jackets. Because they were a special order, the prices have increased. They are now $169. I believe they used to be $129. They definitely have them in black and grey.

$169? 
eyes.gif
I don't know if I could even justify that price for my favorite baseball team. I just ordered my girlfriend the woman's thermabase jacket.

I ended up with the Nike TKO Therma-fit Hoodie.

pMLB2-10083894dt.jpg

Just found out, my shipment came in today. Excited to go home.
laugh.gif

I had a L but gave it to my brother because I copped the 2011 season jacket in a M. Try the Dugout at Stonestown. Last time I went, they had a bunch. I'm not sure about the sizes, though.

Originally Posted by sfgr415

I was talking to en employee of the ATT Park Dugout Store the other day. The Giants organization apparently ordered a few thousand of the 2010 style jackets. Because they were a special order, the prices have increased. They are now $169. I believe they used to be $129. They definitely have them in black and grey.
Spent the afternoon playing some catch and walking around ATT Park, which ended with a stroll into the ATT Dugout store.
Both gray and black Dugout jackets are $149 and there was plenty in stock for both, men and women.

Finally was able to pick up a World Series on-field hat for $15. Hooray.

does anybody know what is the difference between this Giants jacket and the one they wear in the bullpen?

Back
Top Bottom