gilbert ts, lebron V, Kobe 3(fakes)

saw these shoes last week and they look very real unlike other fakes i've seen.

Gilbert ts - looks boring... tmac ts is better
lebron - looks like lebron soldier. soldiers look better imo
kobe 3 - a bit on the heavy side when compared to the previous kobe's. yeah its fake but i checked the other shoes and the weight seems the same compared to legit

I really believe that this are really factory overuns and smuggled as they really look legit what do you guys think? damn its getting harder and harder buying online....

08112007107.jpg

08112007106.jpg

08112007105.jpg

i really dont think these are fake,
the kobes look MAAAD legit.

where are these pics from??
jayy
not jayy, but beautifully pronounced as see-jay.​
myspace.com/cj777
AIM: seejayy​

Wow...that store is dooooooooin it. :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

i think those are overruns too.. and those gils, if im correct, is just an early sample.. gilbert did not like the design.. so big chance that those are authentic (?).. well, i hope they are..

its from greenhills here in the philippines. the price is around 25$ when converted

in that last pic, are those zk2s to the right?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

Quote:
its from greenhills here in the philippines. the price is around 25$ when converted
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

yep on the right is zk2 with a diff colorway. they even have strengths in black maize colorway hehe. on the left side are zoom bb's

I also checked the gold lebron logo and the material looks good

CHEAAAAA!!! Welcome to Greenhills!!! The prices there don't really go above 2k Php
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

The LeBron V's are such a downgrade from I-IV....

WASHINGTON ********

Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

what store are these from?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD​
"MY SWAG WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

damn if the are fake nike better watch out. im starting to think nike sells fakes anyway with the crappy quality
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

dam those look real....but homie said greenhiilz...so i knew immediately those were fakez :smh:
smh.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

damn...you almost had me convinced...havent seen many pics of the zk3s or the lbj 5s or those gils so you coulda fooled me
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

this is the first time i saw kobes they look comfortable. dont like the gils just because they're low tops.

i think there'd come a time when we would not be able to tell fakes from authentic..

I HOPE NOT.. that's just insulting for us who buy authentic merchandise.. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom