GilIIZero aka Gil 20's! Making a SF/Giant's/756 Shoe?

Read Gil's Blog about it.

A Couple Announcements
With the Gazo the Pranksta, the cartoon, for everybody who wants to try out to have their voice on the show my next blog post will have more details on it. I'm going to set that up for next week to have it up and running.

Right now, since Marc Ecko hasn't replied about the Barry Bonds ball to me I'm going to do something different about it. It looks like Coca-Cola has dropped out as one of the color ways for the GilIIZeros, so I'm going to do a 756 shoe, the Barry Bonds shoe. It's going to be the San Francisco colors and it's only coming out in the San Francisco Bay area. It's going to be a giveaway, it's not going to be sold. I'm going to buy probably like 8,000 pairs of shoes and when I come to town, I'm giving them away for free. This is still in the making. Please, for all the San Francisco people that want the 756 shoe to happen, write to adidas and let them know how excited you are for it so they can start making it. Free giveaway, baby. Free giveaway. Since Marc Ecko doesn't want to give the ball back to San Francisco, I'll give you 756 in a shoe.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

where can I write to adidas?

TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

I hope this is true!!!
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I have personally saw most of the Gil Adidas shoes. There were a few that there were only drawings for. The coca cola, puerto rico, and benihana (yes the restaurant) were only drawings. I looked at them back in a private suite during Magic in August. We ordered a few of the models.....but not all 20.... for the store. The Coca Cola one wasn't one of the better ones....I don't think we ordered that one. I hope the replace it with a 756 one. That would be interesting.

Aaron
(Premier)
www.premierboutique.com

Back
Top Bottom