GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

Actually his game shoes are 13.5 but sometimes he wears 13 depending on the model. Although he crams his foot into 11's or 12's in superstars becausehe thinks his foot looks too big.

yeah
thats the story
wink.gif

I hope he's going to combine shipping, but I just won DS both Undercrowns and a pair of the Carbon Fiber looking ones for 48$ each

i hope they are legit mate.
been watrching them too, but he wouldnt send additional pictures

Originally Posted by tomat3

i hope they are legit mate.
been watrching them too, but he wouldnt send additional pictures

I'm sure of which auctions he is talking about and the seller as well.

I won 2 pairs from this guy (Three-Zero and UndrCrwn) and he reduced shipping by $8 total and the shoes were legit.

:smh:at 30$ for shipping 2 pair of shoes from 2 states over. I could drive down there in like 9hrs. I bought mine to wear though, both the ThreeZero and theUndercrwns, unless someone in Europe wants to make me an offer (only 24 pair total there). The Undercrwns in some pics like almost as chome as the Chrome ASCDubb Dadas and in some they just look like grey patent leather, so I'll have to see how they look in person.

Originally Posted by TheFoxJunior

Do those belong to you?
Since they are in my Flickr...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

:smh:at 30$ for shipping 2 pair of shoes from 2 states over. I could drive down there in like 9hrs. I bought mine to wear though, both the ThreeZero and the Undercrwns, unless someone in Europe wants to make me an offer (only 24 pair total there). The Undercrwns in some pics like almost as chome as the Chrome AS CDubb Dadas and in some they just look like grey patent leather, so I'll have to see how they look in person.

2473627302_6bb1bcc663_o.png

Channel-0 EA Sports Cuba Scores for Schools Coke Zero All Star black president adi barry bonds all 13-14 wanted!!!!

Channel-0 EA Sports Cuba Scores for Schools Coke Zero All Star black president adi barry bonds all 13-14 wanted!!!!

You on ebay aren't you? Buy my 2 pair I have online now, sz13 Undercrwns and Three Zeros in NDS condition

saw them and allready asked you about them.

i need the pairs i asked for in here to get them all completed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

You on ebay aren't you? Buy my 2 pair I have online now, sz13 Undercrwns and Three Zeros in NDS condition

Back
Top Bottom