wade
chris paul
amare stoudamire
steve nash (kind of)
marbury

the list goes on
Go 'Gate​

Quote:
If you can picture this shoe, it looked like a newer shell toe mixed in with a little basketball and a little bit of ballerina in the front. So I looked at the shoe and I straight killed it. I killed it so much I think I made everybody uncomfortable. How do I go from the Gil Zero to this? That was my whole argument. Nobody is going to wear this shoe.

real talk, Gil don't lie
turn the music up
turn me down

Part II of KixandtheCity.com's video feature with Gilbert Arenas is now up.

Here is an excerpt from the post:

Bringing our GIL II ZERO video feature with Gilbert Arenas to a close, we follow up on our KATC Video Feature: Gilbert Arenas on the GIL II ZERO Part 1 with Part II. After delving into his history with Adidas and the importance of Sneaker Culture in Part 1, Agent Zero takes us through his childhood sneaker memories, explains that he is the 50 Cent and the Kanye of the sneaker arena, speaks on who he feels can possibly compete with his sneakers, explains the GIL II ZERO roll out strategy and much more.

To read this post/watch the video, click HERE to visit the post on KATC.

Enjoy!

MaZe
www.KIXandtheCITY.com: Dedicated to Sneaker Culture and Sneaker Connoisseurs​

THANK YOU MAZE! good looks as usual hehe
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

They look great in those pics. They look ALOT better than the TS Lightspeed's and the orthotic friendly insole has been a long time coming.

those detailed pics don't look bad. not as good as the gil zero's, but much better than the lightspeeds.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

i kinda like the 2nd one :pimp:
pimp.gif
i sure hope the next releases will be hotter than these 2!

OH God i love 'em thank you thank you thank you

again NBA colors for me...

~EDIT~

Is this still the Bounce technology? Clima-Bounce or something? Isn't Bounce supposed to be accompanied with some A3 pillars, I'm excited to see how these perform without the formotion in 'em, the details are pretty good, what's that logo in the strap across the laces?Not the Velcro one the stitched one...Is it the drawing Gil did on his impossible is nothing spot? Too bad there were no shots of the inside step of the shoe (medial or lateral?IDK) :b
tongue.gif
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

Quote:
I don't see how they built ONE shoe that meets the needs of Tracy, KG, Chauncy, and Duncan. They're all different body types, weights, and heights. No way can one shoe conform to each athlete.

I read that adidas is going to tweak the PEs to fit the likings of each individual player. The shoes may have a uniform upper, but the platform used may be completely different. for example, the weave on the t-mac and KG versions below the toe extends down to make more room in the toebox.

Quote:
Is this still the Bounce technology? Clima-Bounce or something? Isn't Bounce supposed to be accompanied with some A3 pillars, I'm excited to see how these perform without the formotion in 'em, the details are pretty good, what's that logo in the strap across the laces?Not the Velcro one the stitched one...Is it the drawing Gil did on his impossible is nothing spot? Too bad there were no shots of the inside step of the shoe (medial or lateral?IDK)
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

i also am gona cop this. btw anyone know how much it would retail? and btw thanks for the link. i was awaiting someone to post a pic of these. really excited about it.

i'm out for presidents to represent me. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Those don't look anything like the nike shoes. You could take an adidas shoe and say nike stole it from them. Shoes are going to look similar!

It's not a Bounce tech. It's select cushioning. On insert is clima cool and the other is for more comfort. The clear end in the heel is just to show that there is a technology. Pretty comfy if I do say so myself. Agent zero's are money btw!!!

Quote:
It's not a Bounce tech. It's select cushioning. On insert is clima cool and the other is for more comfort. The clear end in the heel is just to show that there is a technology.
:lol:
laugh.gif
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

what happened to the formation pods there ditching it already?????????????
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

"for use with orthotics" just means that you shouldn't wear the shoes without an insole. Because a lot of players have custom orthotics, they want you to still have the same look with the color coming through. Instead of having a green orthotic sticking through.

Back
Top Bottom