GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

didn't see this posted and it's up on nba.com, and here's one pic and the release dates on his blog:
GilIIZero_420_070917.jpg

www.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html
i can't say much because of the one pic, but i'm interested to see what the mids will look like and how the other color combos look like. and doessomeone know if that's supposed to be bounce technology in the heel? or like some mini-bounce thing? oh yeah,
frown.gif
"> at one of the warriors one only being kids sizes; hopefully i'mable to get the other pair.
TEAM WARRIORS

teamautobot

T R A N S F O R M E R S

This is a hot shoe. I'm hyped to see what's in store for these.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
THE B.O.P.​

Quote:
Wow, four releases against the Heat. Damn. Somebody likes the Heat at adidas.
:lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

i really like that blakc/gold colorway. whats the retail on them?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
MIAMI HEAT​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him bash the TS shoe and Adidas for it...Saying how it won't sell and nobody likes it..then even making fun of the design... :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why did he say 20-25 players signature shoes come out a year for the NBA?...Next year as we know there will be:
Gil
Kobe
LeBron
Melo
Iverson
( Throw in some Li Ning guys liek Shaq/Damon)
Whose the other 20??...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Maybe he meant colors.

By the way, it isn't a "mini Bounce" in the heel.

I'm pretty sure it's the concept featuring two different sockliners, of your choice.

One pair of insoles features climacool vents, the other pair is adiprene+.

PRETTY sure that is what it is.
I DARE YOU TO BUY MY size 9 SNEAKERS

RARE SAMPLES, MELO 1.5 Nubuck, xxi red SUEDE, HYPERFLIGHTS, & MORE

ALL RIGHT HERE

i cant wait to see all those colorways and all those releases..., thats hot with the two different sockliners....damn i like this shoe alrdy
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

And yeah...he straight MURDERED the TS in the blog...no way Adi lets that stay up online.

:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THE B.O.P.​

Yikes. He definitely killed the TS.

This is a nice looking shoe though! With all those colorways -- and how much I'm not really feeling the LeBron V -- this could be my hoop shoe I buy next year. Can't wait to see what he does with UNDRCRWN.

Quote:
Tinkering with the Design
I dont want to kill the designer that was in charge of the shoe when this process started, because I understand its difficult, but you know me, Im an honest person so Im going to tell you the truth of how it went down.

When they first showed me the shoe, we were in a room at a hotel, and they came out with the shoe. It was supposed to be a team shoe, thats why the shoe was actually called the TS Lightswitch Gil (TS stands for team shoe) but we switched it to GilIIZero. It was supposed to be a team shoe because were doing a whole brotherhood campaign, so they wanted us all in the same shoe. Being a young player, I was like, I can understand what you guys are doing, but Kevin Garnett has already had nine signature shoes. T-Mac had nine signature shoes. Im just now getting on the scene. Can I get my own shoe? Can I get the Gil Zero, part two?

I dont want to be hooked up in a team shoe. For me, as a shoe kid, Im like team shoes dont sell. To be honest. They sell to teams, but for a kid on the street, they dont want to wear something a whole UCLA or Oregon or Arizona team is wearing. Nobody wants to wear that just in different colors. So when they showed me the shoe, they told me, The other four players loved this shoe and this is a great shoe, the buyers are buying it. And Im sitting there looking at the shoe like, I hope you guys arent serious. Because Im not going to wear this shoe. If you can picture this shoe, it looked like a newer shell toe mixed in with a little basketball and a little bit of ballerina in the front. So I looked at the shoe and I straight killed it. I killed it so much I think I made everybody uncomfortable. How do I go from the Gil Zero to this? That was my whole argument. Nobody is going to wear this shoe.

So at All-Star weekend I was actually downstairs in the lobby of my hotel with the prototype of the shoe and going up to fans and asking, Would you buy this shoe? Would you buy this shoe? There were a lot of people that went, Eww, no. I hope youre not wearing that in the All-Star game. I was like, No, Im not going to wear this. I just wanted to get your opinion. Point proven.
TEAM UST TIGERS

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

that shoe looks like crap in that colorway. also get those lil adidas logos the @#%$ out of there...
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
that shoe looks like crap in that colorway. also get those lil adidas logos the out of there...
THE B.O.P.​

Whit Eboy- We have always been on the same page when it comes to the adidas stripes...
And this shoe in this color just screams Reggie Bush to me...But Gil actually said he will probably wear this one in NO since it is Saint colors...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I really am feelin this shoe in this colorway. I dont know if I would hoop in them, but I sure would wear them casually.

Reskins colorway is def copped and Im wearing it on SUnday with my Monk Jersey to the Dallas game!
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Quote:
See that's why I like it! They once again re-worked the three stripes theme onto the medial side. This is one of the best looking Adi's of the last decade for me.
Yeah thats me in the avy. You like what you see? Get at me. Chicks only!

Back
Top Bottom