GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

Originally Posted by tmac360

fox, do they have the ******** in that store you were speaking of last week now?

no, I don't think so

I went yesterday and did not see a model shoe on display

what size do you wear?

i wanna get the ******** and channel zeros for my brother. he's a size 8.5.

me, ima 10 with adidas shoes bro.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

so Gil's violating NBA dress code? or...what?

Taken from his blog:
Changing Back to the Regular GilIIZeros

I got the big call from Stu. Once Stu gives you the call, you got to listen. At first I thought, "OK, they'll fine me and I can just billadidas." But then Stu hit me with the word that I didn't want to hear: suspension. I thought about playing a little reverse psychology on him. I wasgoing to wear a new non-team colors GilIIZeros shoe after the phone call in my next game. Then he was going to call me back and be like, "You're goingto be suspended for the next game" when the thing is that I was going to sit out the next game anyway. You see? You feel me? But, I would end up gettingfined too. And I didn't want to get the fine and the suspension. He just told me to wear the team color shoes from now on. I wore the chrome and silverones, the Undrcrwn version, so I hit him with, "Come on, Stu … chrome is the new white!" But I don't think he was falling for that.

stu just put the kibosh on the gil 2 zeros.
smh.gif

are these shoes any good for basketball? im really thinking about getting the customize ones. Never really wore lows, always mids.

so whats the deal with the undrcrwns guys - the pic is up on the home page but its not for sale!!!

I think the undrcrwns are shipping late so they will probably be available mid to late May.

Arenas out for Game 5 tonight and the rest of the playoffs (if necessary)

wonder what impact this will have on the remaining releases

Back
Top Bottom