Ginger XVI Appreciation

danextgrate

Banned
Even before MJ wore them in game, I was in love. The nubuck is amazing on these as well as the charcoal accents. Much better without the gaiter. And what's not to love about a shoe that goes with practically anything?

Appreciated.

24a.gif

4mumgxe.jpg

681bjq0.jpg

Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

I got 2 pairs of these from Eastbay when they were like $60. They messed up and sent me 2 pairs instead of 1, but only charged me for my initial purchase. So I broke a pair out to hoop in. They ended up being one of the best balling shoes I have EVER worn. Such great court feel. And I actually liked the way they looked.

Appreciated.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

This is the only numbered Jordan I'm missing. They're also my favorite pair of XVIs. I need a pair badly.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Please someone sell em a pair in...size 11.5 - 12.5
Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?​

I don't like that colorway. If I wanna wear Timberland boots, it's not gonna be on a basketball court.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I tried selling mines to no avail earlier this year. I'm glad I didn't though. I'm still in love with them.
And you're right... Oddly enough, they DO go with anything.

posted in WDYWT, but they def are slept on.. i still think black/red XVI is number one followed by gingers.

275696327.jpg
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
J's FoR DaYs Member #30- PhRoZeN PhArOaH
Gwinnett County​

5 yrs ago there would have been 5 stone faces in a row for a appreciation post for the Ginger XVI's. Always like em though.

holidaysmore. . .2001

I love these... I would've got them but they were missing a gaiter on one pair at a Copeland's...
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

^true, i was one of em
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
J's FoR DaYs Member #30- PhRoZeN PhArOaH
Gwinnett County​

they're ok...dont look right for on court tho. cherrywoods are better.

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Wish I Would Of Gotten These
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

not bad but i like the naxy ones the best
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

i love them with the stap off or w.e it is but i dont like the strap i hated them tell i saw them w/o stap now i want a pair pretty badly
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

These are definitely appreciated. Hot colorway and always turns heads. Mine are getting a little rough on the toebox though, so I'd definitely love to see these get retroed (not likely, I know). Hmm, hey eBay!!!

Here's mine:
l_983fb73a1012562064a473cf2cd65ff2.jpg

l_1a5519a61a95d8695ccfb631ce716575.jpg

>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

i apologize but that ginger never did nuffin for me..yucky poo.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

one of the few wheat type colorway's in a pair of kicks that i copped.
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

Quote:
Also those cherrywood ones were real nice too.
>:
mad.gif

At least I was able to salvage the shrouds from the cherrywoods, which actually look pretty good on the gingers. The colors compliment each other better than you might expect
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Back
Top Bottom